Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, it looks like the prince she met in the past might have been the princess since she wears the ponytail

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl, what a dream/nightmare she's dreaming lol. Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to more.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what her background will be. She had the inspiration for the Fanfic after meeting the prince one time during her childhood.
Probably after she was sold by her family? for her knowledge of writing/reading and subsequently rescued by him indirectly?

But that hooded figure reaction clearly shows he is worried about her existence, wither he his someone friendly or someone who wants her dead.

Fed-Kun's army
"How embarrassing. I want to die."
There, there. I know, I know. Remembering my fanfics and thinking someone is reading it makes me wanna obliterate the whole world as well. ( ◜◡◝ )

Thank you for the translations! (。•ㅅ•。)

Well...
I think Princess x Heroine would be very goood 👀👀

This is a really fun manhwa, thanks for the translation! I'm really excited for new updates.

Double-page supporter
I agree with Erva. Princess x Heroine is the way to go.

Dex-chan lover
Let's get to the important part. What is going to happen to that despicable merchant that tried to skip off without royalties?

I bet the main character has a secret royal background, otherwise how else would she have met the prince when she was younger.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
the art is so good idk what to do w myself... ty for the chapters

Fed-Kun's army
I just had a thought... what if it was the sister who helped her out after all?

Hahaha what if the kid who helped her was the princess then? Hahahahaha that will be some kind of plot

Users who are viewing this thread