omg the fuck the twin sister is so fucking hot and her dimples?? she can steP on me like,,, man i'm not even gay but tf-

also LMAO when angela straight up wrote a kiss scene bet. prince and mano i fucking died

Lol this is the first time I'm shipping two girls 0///w///0 It's better to ship the MC to the princess tho...She's hawt and cool 🤩

This is probably my homophobia talking but this princess annoys me. She's basically a guy. I think I'm more attracted to girly girls than I am manly women. I mean, if I want a man, then I'm gonna get me a man. That's just me though.

She's almost as annoying as the prince, who is a bona fide murderer. The author could have written in more personality traits by now but he's just bland. His "snipets" of character are derived from his reversals due to the plot.

But neither of them combined is as weird as the protagonist. I think her IQ is lacking. I mean the twins look exactly like each other and I feel like they are both emotionless murderers except for the princess, who has the decency to pretend to be human. I'll just keep reading to see if the prince actual grows a personality. Hopefully our protagonist won't be too scatter-brained. I feel like the best person in this whole manhwa is manly princess girl, and she's only appeared like three times. I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER! How is she the best person?

Fed-Kun's army
as someone who loves tomboys the princess is making my hammer rise....

Oh damn the princess is hot. To the person in the comments who doesn't like her cause she's too manly, I'd counter that if it's not your cup of tea you can stop reading. You're assuming she's gay just because she's exuding more masculine energy which is unfair. And if she is gay, I'd want to shop her with the MC cause she's so swoon worthy.

Oh man the princess is awesome too bad she can't just be with the mc. I've been thinking maybe it was the princess who helped her and not the prince.

The princess is fine as hell. If the author wanted to make a spinoff with her doing whatever she wants, I would read it.

God, i know it's impossible but I really really wish there's a twist where it's actually the princess she met in her past 😂

Edit: wow reading the previous comments makes me glad that i'm not the only one loooll

Ell

The princess OH GAWD her dimple makes her more attractive. Why this has to be straight when we HAVE THE PRINCESS.
I know i'm late, but i'll help to pray that the one mc met is actually the princess.

Users who are viewing this thread