This chapter was definitely better than 127 tho I still don't like that nobody has any idea on how to stop Eren? Like, it still seems that if Avengers even get to him, they're gonna go thru Civil War...Mikasa almost attack Annie this very chapter...I'm just saying that would be a really lame and expected thing to happen so I hope they break up before meeting Eren again.

Fuck the world. When it is "them" or "us", it should always be "us". Just kill them all then repopulate the surface.

Dex-chan lover
That's some stone cold sass Yelena, I've got to give you props for shutting down Pieck like that

This chapter really helped explain the previous chapter. Now we just need to wait what they gonna do after find Eren that might be already killing alot of people(how they gonna persuade him) or they gonna try to kill( i dont know if they even have the power to do that). To all of who support Eren Genocide you people sick mentally, get some help. Eventho this fiction there is always a better solution that genocide

Hanji never change please

(Also Annie asking if she would be “forgiven” for her acts lol)

- I'm very sorry Gabi and please forgive me little girl who killed Sasha
-Reiner kill yourself fucking piece of shit I'd murder you in a heartbeat
Gabi gets away with it again.

Supporter
@Astronema that is exactly the same mentality that's kept them at each other's throats for 2.000 years. The moral of the story has the subtlety of a brick and you still missed the point.

happy to see rainer annie jean connie mikasa armin together.. damn all those are great character. love all of them.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has honestly cemented in my mind that Eren is gonna win and everyone bar a few from this group will live.

Can't wait to see who survives Wrestlemania 2020: Rough and Tumble, Eren Rumbles!

I'm honestly on team Eren with this one. I kinda ended up no liking the majority of the characters save for maybe Yelena, Mikasa and Armin so I just want Eren to win so we'd get a tragic ending instead of a cliche bittersweet save the world one.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol i love how everyone realized how stupid it is to stop eren and that his action is justified but because we cant end the show with "and then everyone died" a lot of the cast lost braincells in order to create a climax for the finale.

Fed-Kun's army
@fikmomo22 Alright, then go ahead, tell us.
What's this better solution you're speaking of ?
You don't seem to realize it; but you're doing the exact same thing that Hange did in this chapter : Saying that genocide is a big nono, without providing anything close to an alternative, let alone a good one.
Nobody truly want this genocide. Those who support it just don't see any viable alternative, and those who don't, well, offer no alternative at all.

Users who are viewing this thread