imagine thinking koga is being thrown away because he hasnt been directly on screen for 2 chapters

also i love how the karla ship was immediately shut down after kazuo said wait ohma youre not a pedophile are you?! and somehow peoples rotting worm brains translated that to POG!! KARLA AND OHMA ARE FUCKING!!

Dex-chan lover
If you look closely on page three of chapter 235 in Kengan Asura, you can see Dr. Hanafusa right before he's given the heart in the exact same pose and saying the exact same thing as in the second panel of page 13. This was planned from the very beginning and they played us like a damn fiddle!

Just imagine the irony. Koga started on this journey because he HATED Ohma for not only beating him straight up but showing this joke of a Karateka just how insignificant he was as a fighter. Now after months of getting humbled and kicked around it's that very same man who ends up helping him reach the next level.

@AnimationDude
Damn i actually didnt think of that. Would be awesome!

@Mr_Stizblee
You had me come back and read that chapter and Good God you were right! Well-spotted Sir! Make me feel better that this resurrection isnt just some last-minute decision to please the fans.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
But of course it was Hajime, how the fuck I forgot that charming character?

Dex-chan lover
page 7 :
- kure grandpa : i will let karla fukk ohma .
- er , what is so great about ohma ? he is just a weak loser . you should let karla fukk Beard Master instead , he is the winner of the tournament , he is the strongest fighter , he has the strongest "seeds" , lol .

i guess the heart was a gift from :
- the evil chinese guy .
- or from niko and Beard Master . in the past , niko met up with Beard Master and said : i need your help ... for my student , ohma .

page 17 :
- ohma : for the last time . I WILL NEVER MARRY THAT SLUT KARLA .
- kure grandpa : WTF ? how dare you ? you have been living here and eating here for free for 2 years , you fukking parasite . how do you plan to repay us ? get the fukk out of my house and live as a beggar on the streets .

i was just reading chapter 235 of ashura again : https://mangadex.org/chapter/515945/1 . so that means in the last few pages , the loser weakling ohma was still alive , he was just sleeping , but the old geezer yamashita just assumed that he was dead , and he was crying and saying : " goodbye , ohma , rest in pieces . " . now this scene looks so funny .
old geezer , next time , check their pulses 1st , before you assume someone is dead , lol .

this is beyond retarded but you know what? WHO THE FUCK CARES. this manga never had good writting to begin with, its all a glorified tournament arc turned manga. the only redeeming qualities are the amazing characters and the amazing fights, and ill keep reading for these same reasons lol

Dex-chan lover
i dont even care how he came back but im just glad Ohma is back the series just wasnt the same without him so i am glad!

Double-page supporter
Don't end up like seed destinyDon't end up like seed destinyDon't end up like seed destinyDon't end up like seed destiny

Y'know what. Fuckit I'm all for it. This was always about the character interactions in a glorified tournament arc, so I ain't too mad Ohmas back.

UH, I'll say this... Ohma's revival was planned Long Long Ago ... go to
"Kengan Ashura Chapter 235: Future - Page 3" and you'll see the exact same scene as
"Kengan Omega Chapter 53 - Page 13" (aka this chapter)

I hope this Somewhat patches up the "Plot " argument

Just wanted to let people know, SINCE ITS SO GOOD

@daywithoutgames
You think you're so fuckin smart but think like a child, the characters are much mature than your fuck ass thinking. Also ya really think there'd be a pulse if his heart stopped?

My guess is whoever is obsessed with Ohma and him being the "vessel" is the one that "donated" the heart.

Users who are viewing this thread