Group Leader
All of the complainers and bellyachers have absolutely nothing to say now lol. These past few chapters have been awesome!

@Mrbearbear I’m guessing the long haired chinese guy (forgot his name, was it xiao?) had one of his goons donate their heart too Ohma. After all, he did say that Ohma owed him for keeping him alive.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I still don't really like him being alive.

But Kengan is a good series so it's not like it's gonna make me stop liking or reading it.

Thank you for the chapter! Man, I'm excited to see where this leads. Even though Ohma's comeback is an asspull, I trust that Sandrovich is putting a lot of thought and care into this and the rest of Omega.

@Abetillo
Pretty sure the Body Guards saved him and considering how badly he got rekt he might as well have been yamcha'd

@OniBarubary
Basically how I feel
Dislike the fact Ohma is back a lot but his existence doesn't discount how good the series was before this questionable move. At least imo
I'm not gonna stop reading a good manga just cuz it does a few things I dislike. If I did I would've dropped Kengan Asura back when Rei's backstory was revealed lol

Dex-chan lover
A shounen just gonna do what a shounen gonna do afterall eh

Dex-chan lover
So as far as we know he's not taking medication to prevent rejection of the new organ, and he's operating just as well as before? There also seem to be clones running around. Hmm....

At first I was kinda disappointed for bringing Ohma back but now I remembered that it got kinda boring without him.

Fed-Kun's army
@AnimationDude but he won by himself and Yamcha did not, being the reason he is so famous. He is miles away from Yamcha. By the way, the bodyguards just called the ambulance.

@Abetillo
No he got destroyed by himself and ended up needing outside help to survive.
Koga was struggling with just 2 of those guys. No way did he beat 5 of them on his own when he was already bleeding out.
By his own admission when the red head in the trench coat left, 3 on one would've been impossible.
I don't know why this is hard to believe when he's been taking more losses than wins in this series in and out of sparring. Kinda like Yamcha.
Even the body guard who talks to him says good job holding out not beating them.

I actually like the heart transplant explanation. I also really doubt Koga will get Yamcha'd, feels more like the author is setting him up to learn the Niko style through Ohma without making the mistake of relying on Advance (or at least that makes more sense to me, otherwise it's a bit of a waste of a good character).

@appuru
When I say yamcha'd I mean getting rekt. Thats it.
Its been kind of a running theme with Koga and I think it works great.
He gets humbled, gets flexed on, or honestly out shined repeatedly.
THEN he bounces back and learns something very badass from the experience. However, he DOES get rekt and flexed on a lot.
Then when he DOES get a win the author kinda makes it feel like less of a real one. Remember his "rematch" with Jose? We find out Jose was basically not allowed to go all out. Remember his test to become an official kengan fighter? That old guy with glasses pulls up the record of the guy he beat and proceeds to make it clear Koga struggled with the worst the kengan matches has to offer. This incident will just make him stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread