Dex-chan lover
My most sincere fear is that ohma ends up with secretary...kidding, well not so much lol

Ohma better get that college girl 😎

On a more serious note, anyone else think that heart is a bomb, or something? Hmm...

I think I love how much this show appreciates the capabilities of the human body (even though all of it is near impossible) . Never a thing wrong with a dream

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it the last chapter, but an Ohma so relaxed and surprised in a nomal way looks more and more like Ryuki with each passing chapter. Now with all of that clone conspiracy theories here, it makes Ohma the clone instead of Ryuki. :D

It's a shame Koga's not the MC anymore but this IS Ohma's manga so it makes sense he'd get yamcha'd at some point

@AnimationDude Not only he did not end like Yamcha but he defeated his opponents, which to make things worse were armed, fact which gave trouble to the fighters in the Tournament, even thouh they were the best of the best.

I think I love how much this show appreciates the capabilities of the human body (even though all of it is near impossible) . Never a thing wrong with a dream

Double-page supporter
St. Goddamn's Hospital got me cracking up. Spilled coffee all over my sweater, (st.) goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know how I fell about ohma coming back, kinda nullifies all the hell he went though in the kengan asura

RIG

>"i won't be you in law"
>already calls him "gramps"
Getting a double message there.

Dumb as hell that people think Koga & Ryuki won’t be active main characters in this story. As if KA didn’t change viewpoints and focus on other characters just as much lol. In the end this story will most likely be a Koga-Ryuki-Ohma story.

I’m hoping no ship happens tbh. Karla and Kaede are okay and Karla’s character design is cool but a lot of the female characters in this show are pretty boring. Compared to other works, I guess the mangakas are better at male characters than female because I’m pretty bored with these selection of girls (even the ones back in Ashura).

Supporter
@RIG

plenty of manga where characters call older men 'gramps'. doesn't have to be literal.

is it just me who kinda wants to see some super strong female fighter fall hard for Kazzy?

well, at least we know hes not an android. But where did the heart come from? Booby trap heart ? is it even a real heart? is it artificial, a clone organ? sooooo many questions

Users who are viewing this thread