Double-page supporter
10% of the population of town without counting the ones working/living outside, Abe is pleased with the Kure.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if anyone could pull off impossible surgeries, it would be Hanafusa, although he had some help. Interesting to see that it came from a completely different benefactor to Metsudo and the Kures. If Xia's words are to be taken as something beyond trying to buy time, it may be related to the Worm.

As interesting as things are, I hope we'll get an update on Koga again soon. There's no way Ryuki's not going on a rampage over this matter.

WHAT. That heart inside box. How. Where get from heart. OMG.
P.S. I can't wait. Ohma met Ryuki.

Double-page supporter
Lol, they brought Koga into a hospital with history of organs trafficking. What will be left of him?

Dex-chan lover
ngl kazzy is the real reason i read this series

the expressions used for him are spectacular

Conflicting chapter. Yes, Ohma living with the Kure was the only possible conclusion of him now being chums with the notoriously irascible Rian, yet he still insists that Karla's not his girl. Kazzy confronting Ohma with genuine courage, even for just a moment, was legit. Hanafusa's involvment ? Heeh, a little too obvious. The Kure having a special technique to deal with the Advance's consequences would have been better, I think.

Yet, a fight with the elder Kure trio who we've never really seen fight (IIRC) and Ryuki visibly itching to level the entire Worm headquarters for what they did to his pal both show great promise.

Ohma: "I didn't hook up with the girl and I won't be that old man's grandson-in-law"
People who didn't pay attention: "Ladies and gentleman... Karla got 'im."

"play with a couple demons" Ohma just shot to being my favorite character, unless The Floating cloud makes an incredible combat debut soon, I love his character so much and his demeanor.

Heart was probably from Ohma's clone. That's why he can fight like he used to because it's practically his.

Dex-chan lover
Ohma's heart? It's probably taken from a clone made by Worm organization.

Dex-chan lover
@Udooky
Yeah, I’d say that’s likely. Given how KA ended with that mysterious guy and the other two acting like Ohma died, and how Xia Ji said Ohma was alive only because of him, it seems like he’s trying to hide Ohma from the mysterious guy and possibly Edward Wu’s clan as well if he’s not in on it. Internal conflicts?

Maybe the author is pulling an Akumetsu and the mysterious guy is the original Ohma and his clones are the good versions of him, hah!

Dex-chan lover
Angry Kazzy sure is something else. If he keeps that up the Kengan organization can start using him as the examiner for new fighters - if they don't run away they pass.

Pretty glad Ohma didn't end up banging a minor he suddenly just met even after she was barely legal
I'm with Kazu on this one. That kinda creepy ship would just feel too weird considering the age gap.
Not to mention the sakura x Sasuke levels of shallow and weak reasoning for it.
It's a shame Koga's not the MC anymore but this IS Ohma's manga so it makes sense he'd get yamcha'd at some point
Now what I'm REALLY pumped to see is how Ryu handles his friend nearly getting murdered and how Koga will react to being too "weak" to prevent that reaction. Not to mention how our not so friendly Dirty Hairy Cop will pounce on this opportunity since Ryu's conscious just got rekt

Users who are viewing this thread