This is the exact anime end! Don't know if author will fancy us with other alternate endings next?

I hope sensei will alter the other route like instead of uruka other girls like furhshi, senpai, ogata or sensei will be the fated girl who spend time with him in the fireworks

I am happy that Urukas ending was the first one. For I won't continue reading now. I don't know why but I don't like it if there're multiple endings. Even when my ship doesn't win. Kinda feels like the protagonist cheats on his girlfriend. That may sound stupid but I always imagine that when a manga ends the life of the characters goes on. I always thought about it like that and that doesn't work with multiple endings for me. Even if it's like different universes or something like that. I just can't think about it like that. 🤔
Nonetheless I am also happy that everyone gets a happy ending and everyones ship succeeds.

ROUTE ONE OF FIVE?!

Uruka
Fumino
Rizu
Asumi

Is the last one really going to be Kirisu-sensei?

Dex-chan lover
ok now i get it

route one of 5:
Uruka
Fumino
Rizu
Asumi

Imouto 👹

Seems like they're going the way of a VN, with multiple routes. Clear the 3 main girls' routes first (Uruka, Rizu, and Fumino), then you unlock the Asumi route, then clear that to unlock the Mafuyu route. Maybe when all 5 'routes' are finished, we'll get the True Ending.

Dex-chan lover
@mrponeis I think the most creative thing Tsutsui could do with the setting is if in the sensei route he follows from when Nariyuki time leaped and keep him in the past.

@Zekushii it's confirmed that in each route the respective girl is the fated one.

Supporter
OOOOOOOOH it's gonna be multiple routes.
i like this. i like this a lot.

a great way to end it imo.

Fed-Kun's army
Uruka's End route and she's barely in it at all, come on author-kun.

That said I've seen some fallout from the whole multiple paths thing, but I can't say I hate the idea, give everyone a route they can be happy with

(That said I still support Uruka and consider hers to be canon)

@Lex79 Now that you mentioned they got some other supernatural things too... like a ghost and the fact that she's the usual victim of all lucky sukebe moments Yuuki Rito Style...

If you can have a decent ending with each girl, it just proves that Nariyuki as a character had no development at all and is just a blank slate you can fit into anything.

I know it's done to leave everyone happy regardless of ship, but at what cost? It highlights how nothing in the story had long term effects as the ending can be changed on a whim.

@juances19
Yes and no. First of all, that's true for all harem romcom MC, until we get to the endgame where he realizes his true feelings all the main heroines are fair game, it's the whole point of those stories (sure there are "rules" but they don't always apply).
Second it's not that he's a blank slate, it's just that when push comes to shove he values his experiences differently and act on them like people actually do in real life.
In the end it'll all depends on how the author will do things, when he'll "rewind" the story to and so on.

Dex-chan lover
PROS:
- every girl has good points, so for once maybe it’s okay to see every possibility
- SENSEI ENDING hype
- in this chapter, short hair Sensei is cute too

CONS:
- author didn’t had a clear idea and/or didn’t stick to it till the very end. I don’t know if it’s really a bad thing, but (even if I was rooting for harem ending) props to Gotobun’s author for doing it.
- there will be an official true ending or not?
- in this ending, the other girls didn’t evolve much and they are all still obsessed with MC

Wonder from where we’ll restart for the next endings...chapter 145? 140? other?

Dex-chan lover
I would like to play the VN game of bokuben if ever they made one uwu
Longer story, more heroine, i think that'll pretty dope :eek:

Dex-chan lover
Way to maximizing the ways to cash in that mystery silhouette during the firework.

Goes to show at that point it doesn't matter who picked our boi up (and thus bound them by "fate"), the rest of the chapters can just happen the exact same way and the manga also can either go on indefinitely or end within 2 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread