Thanks for putting time into this, but this really doesn’t make much sense in English.

If you have a chance to get a native proof reader they should be able to help 👍🏻

Well the english is awful and this seems to be a snipe?

You really need someone who speaks native english.

Dex-chan lover
This was very difficult to read. I recommend getting a proofreader to help make the sentences flow better.

chopsticks attention what?? 🤣
your translation hurt my head yet funny at the same time

For the love of God don't snipe when it's like this i mean i can wait for a proper translation and proofreading

Thankyou for your effort, but hard to read.

And if u serious translate this series, plz don't steal another group project.
As a reader, I don't want to see drama and make the previous translator lose his motivation.

对不起,这很难理解

申し訳ありませんが、これは理解するのが難しいです

죄송합니다. 이해하기 어렵다

Take Permission from Current TL Group otherwise we will have war. (i.e Don't Snipe Other Group's Project unless the group has dropped support)
Second, Though I appreciate the efforts you put into this, But please improve English TL, Get a Native Speaker Like Others Suggested or Use apps like grammarly to at-least make it readable.

Also, Please learn some better Photoshop skills or watch them at YouTube cause the Bubbles aren't properly Edited.

Fed-Kun's army
I could understand sniping if the other translators were not releasing often. But here, the translator is releasing daily. There's no point trying to compete, especially with that crappy level of english displayed in that chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread