Dayum.. Hope no more drama.. Or hope the main scanlation don't care about this snipping or trying to learn English translation project..
Seen this kind stuff too many at this place..
😑

Hi there so um buddy, you kinda REALLY need to focus first on mastering English so that the message isn't lost on the readers, Its a good practice sure and there is always hope and room for improvement but yeah,I would recommend translating at least the very first chapters on your own so that you can practice and compare IF you just want to use it as practice

Good work bro.
Your english is a bit out of place, but it's okay. I hope you can improve it in the future, thanks for the hardwork~

Dex-chan lover
Nice try but I got to tell you, your english is dead bro ;( just take the sentence and paste it in google search or ms word, it will give you suggestions.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with most of the comments here, but please don't be discouraged over something like this. It's only a trial you need to overcome. Just that maybe you need to practice on your own first, get a friend/mentor to help you before you go out into public like this.

Double-page supporter
I don't really care about groups sniping that much but why snipe a series that is released daily? Should try to snipe series that are released monthly and are way behind

Im against this for one this manga has an active Epic translator who releases daily and does a perfect job why yhe fu.ck you trying to snipe a series eith a good translation by doing a shitty job at translating it do some other manga

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I'd personally have a thick enough skin to try to learn a new language by getting feedback through Mangadex comments. Some folks here are pretty harsh. But if I still decided to do it, I'd certainly pick a series that seems to have been dropped by the earlier scanlator(s). The comments over there would be vastly more forgiving.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not snipe. It's bad manners. Please look for a series which no one is translating and translate it.

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to learn/practice scanlation, don't do it by sniping a group that's put massively more effort than you in translating the series... Props for the attempt but this just makes you look like a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread