Please don't snipe from other scanlators and please stop translating this series, my head hurts.

That has got to be one of the most half assed translations I’ve seen a while. You need to get a clue bro.

Dude please if you’re doing your own translation please restart from the beginning instead of rushing and doing a half ass translation after seeing the recent chapter

Double-page supporter
You need to take another best seller like girl and science as example... Looks like someone stopped.
Or title 妹子与科学 Lots of raws and no translator since 3 month.

I have to agree with everyone here if your going to try translating choose one that is not currently being translated. Use it to practice on. Dont ruin a good manga that is already being translated.

Wow the amount of assholes bitching about the translation is over 9000!!!
I know the translation isn't perfect, but hey, at least he's trying FOR FREE!!( ungrateful pieces of shit)

Yet, a few advices posted here are really useful, I hope he can improve his translation skills)

@manhuaassassin try to keep in mind the useful advices (and don't worry about the trolls and the shitposting)

I really have no idea what happened in this chapter even though I recognize the letters. :D
The english needs some serious work it feels like an earlier version of google translate right now.

the most useless dumdum sniper ever... do not ruin an already perfectly translated series with your half ass translation... at least, get the current tl group permission first... if you want to practice, find other series which is not yet translated

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this shit? that's worse than the machine translations I have read...

@Wazzaby who cares if it's free if it's this bad and the manhua already has a group that's translating it.

I'm sorry to say this, but this translation is terrible.
I wouldn't complain, if I were reading this kind of translation of a project that is dropped by other translators, but because this is currently being handled by a cool group, I just dislike this.

IF you didn't do this for trolling purposes, then I'm happy for the effort, but please, choose a manhua that has a lot of raws, and is not being translated by another group. (For at least 2 months)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry to say this but this is f*cking AIDS.
You should improve your English more before you upload it here

@Wazzaby If it was a translation for a serie which had no translators, the feedback wouldn't be that bad. But this serie already has a (good) translator, who's releasing daily. There's no point trying to snipe the serie from him.

Dex-chan lover
@Wazzaby Well, just because it's free doesn't mean it can't be criticized. Just like free food, nobody will take it if it taste like shit unless they are starving. Now if only the TL guy picked up an abandoned series there's probably someone who will appreciate his translation, no matter how shitty it is, because they're starving for new chapter. Heck, they might be even lick his shoes to ensure him to keep translating. Not me tho since i have standard and it's not like i will die from not being able to read new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
MAGNIFICENT! Truly a work of art, I don't know whats being said but my eyes are watering at this brilliance.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I'm just as confused as when this is raw. You might want to work on your English more before you start translating. Plus this already has a group.

Users who are viewing this thread