at least make the dialog look make sense don't just throw random gibberish like that....

Aggregator gang
Don't snipe. Practice more and pick up a dropped manga/manhwa. Your machine translation needs a LOT of work.

The fuck are you doing?
You ruined great thing!
This manhua has very good translator before you ruined it!
If you really love manhua then cease at one! Don't ruined great manhua just because you can!

WTF is this group doing ?! Ruining a good series with this Machine-translated chapter ?!

MD@Home
@ikachan815 it's a person sniping other (active) series with terrible translations...

Reminds me of another group actually where they'd make dummy accounts to snipe, hope the original group would drop it, despite it being poorly translated and then take the series over...

Its not that I don't aprreciate your work,, just that , don't make the current translator lost intrest with this series By snipping their work while they still release this daily.
You still can read it by yourself, but what about us who cant read Chinese?
And last, even my English is bad, i never meet translation as crappy as this one.

Please,, i plead you for not stole this series from the current team.

Why would you even try to snipe manga, that's being updated daily? Especially with horrifying, low effort mtl.

Fed-Kun's army
This is my feedback as free reader, you want honest opinion? It's like you use Google translate. You should learn english more and you will see how terrible it is

Dude, start from the start of the series, instead of sniping a series when it has actual decent English translation.

Find a series not being done and translate that. I'm tired of shitty translations from shitty snipers

Boi if that ain't one of the worst translation I have laid my eyes on XD but you will get better man dont worry about it

Please stop, Is not right to snipe a series that is updated almost daily.. you are scum.

does a raw translated chapter fall to category of 'english'? like, some of the parts don't even make any sense... learning english is good, but uploading this quality of scans isn't... at least that's my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread