Dex-chan lover
life for a life sensei! kill those cat killers! anyway, power up arc soon?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, people that are cruel to animals sicken me, so sensei is still fine in my book. If he actually develops a sixth sense, he could be a great ally.

Group Leader
@Deenice
The untranslated text at the bottom of the last page reads: And after that, he was never seen again.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga really is a torrent of surprises. I'm horrible with horror and this manga is full of some horrifying stuff, but I like this manga too.

Dex-chan lover
@CGO39 Probably tazed him so he could drag him somewhere where he could kill him, potentially tortured him to death like the victim did with cats. The missing poster and last message make it rather clear he's dead.

He probably bound him to a chair in a room surrounded by cats so that he can explerience the cats' affection firsthand.

THAT ENDING THOUGH.

edited: The reason I think he killed him is, of course, because you see the missing flier on the last panel.

Yeah i'd kill him too. Only sick assholes torture animals for fun and a lot of them are known to escalate to humans.

Double-page supporter
let her get a win for once!!, now she has an actual murderer for a teacher >.<

Fed-Kun's army
the punchline to this manga is, she can see all those mystic stuff (Mieru)
but cannot see the twist (Mienai)

Dex-chan lover
Yall are reading too much into it all he did to the cat guy was some personal tickle time that is all

i love how sensei immediately renamed nekomaru to mocha and flat out ignored the brother crying out his name. also its fun knowing that hes still deranged, just a different type of deranged lolll

Users who are viewing this thread