Dex-chan lover
Oh. Just realized. He would have actually tried to kill MC if he was completely convinced she was the cat killer.

Double-page supporter
reaching critical mass of plot twists. only so many "haha gotcha" moments you can stuff in a row before it goes to shit, to subvert a plot it needs to be present first.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a way to tie up all the loose ends. There was someone killing cats, but if it wasn't sensei, who was it? This guy apparently. And apparently, Zen isn't all that good...

What a way for the author to show just how twisted sensei is. Twisted 180 when we thought he was killing cats. Twisted 360 when we found out about his mom. And now he's twisted 540.

@Ryoto
Dude, I only just got this.

Aggregator gang
I don't approve of murder and vigilantism, but glad we tied up all the loose end. The teacher's arc is pretty interesting; he started as an alleged cat murderer, then he isn't, and then proceed to end up being an actual murderer after all. Remind me of Dexter. Some people are evil, but they don't have to be "evil."

Dex-chan lover
oh shit its time to collect the payment!

Also it looks like sensei learned a couple of things from his mother, but im gonna give him a pass coz fuck that guy

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that the shrine God follows Miko in this chapter feels very terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
As a cat owner and cat lover myself, I dare say that I'm not too caring on what sensei is going to do to that guy at the moment. The suspense on what's gonna happen to next though.

This is a work of fantasy, let's keep this in mind. And in a work of fantasy, sensei is someone many people are probably self-inserting as right now

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the "god" will only make her work as their medium or something to pay for the protection. Then again this manga has managed to pull off some nice twist before, we'll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread