Aggregator gang
If the picture on the title page is the result of little sis's efforts, she has got skills. She could go pro-photographer easy.

On another note, Hitomi is the annoyance that Shousuke both needs and deserves.

Dex-chan lover
Is it legal to marry your in-laws? Because I want to Tadano x Komi x Mangabi but I also want Hitomi x Shosuke...

Why must the world be this way?

Yes, it's legal to marry first cousins in Japan, but it's not common. @Kaduufrrj

Dex-chan lover
Pls pls let best pair be endgame....

That's right not sayin any names lol

Dex-chan lover
Tadano's sister will be marrying Komi-chan's brother. Why? He doesn't have a choice

Dex-chan lover
When day is gonna be hard and sad and pain in the ass, and you woke right before the alarm, 1 minute or so...I know this feeling so well...
Also, I understood finally that thing about summoners. About: "to maintain summoned creature in his world, summoner has to apply his constant attention and effort, otherwise the creature will return to from where it was summoned".
"You're free to try to drag him here yourself if you want~"...I felt some tiredness in her voice. Poor girl.
Shousuke's tofu evasion at 100, awwwwww, like it.
"Full of ulterior motives", lol. Was she willing more to be grabbed or to grab?
And good old ventriloquism jokes. Especially mom's reaction.
And Katai's family thought voice. Another recurring joke that I like more than others.
"What a funny guy". Honestly, I think that Shuuko-san's mind-reading abilities are on par with Hitohito's, lol. According to how she interacts with him, she's even stronger. Perfect future mother-in-law.
And I like how on the las page you should deduce that it's Tadano speaking. Because, basically, he's the only one who can speak normally. I'm not surprised he got blown up on that landmine.
Also, Ai on title page is the only Ai that I acknowledge. All other Ai's faces are just scary and disgusting.
But actually, nice little detail that goes through all chapter: Ai comes and goes, but it's Hitomi who walks with Shousuke from before the start and doesn't leave him in the least

Dex-chan lover
im laughing at hitomi creating a detailed schedule for shousuke as if she was his manager 🤣🤣 hitomi is a force of nature that cannot be stopped and i love her all the more for it

Dex-chan lover
Amazing! I honestly like these segments with Shousuke more now. The spin-off with the younger siblings (to me) is better than the main story.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Shousuke, he just wants to live a quiet life, but he's forced into enjoying his youth lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Hitomi x Shou going to be endgame pairing tbh. Aside from the complication that happen when Tadano marries Komi , their dynamic seems to be more Manager - Celebrity thing with no romance tagged.

Ai x Shou has more chance of happening imo.

Dex-chan lover
You've really got to feel for the poor bastard, getting harassed and yanked around everywhere when all he wants is a quiet moment alone.

This is how spree killers are made.

Double-page supporter
Some part lost in translations here. In RAW said Komi's bro has IKEBO (Ikemen Voice/ Hunk man voice).

Dex-chan lover
Main cast saved this chapter IMO. Tadano, Komi and Katai siblings are just... Too much, I guess. Too much meddling, too much "yare yare", too much tsun

Contributor
I want a whole manga with Tadano's sister as the main character mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread