with the pace of how invasive hitomi is, looks like she's already planning how many children she'll extract from komiboi and planning for their individual colleges already.

no comment.

Power Uploader
https://mangadex.org/chapter/833402/2 : my daughter every single morning there's class.

i have read this manga for so long and i have no idea how tadano mom face so it plain or to plain to draw it

Group Leader
at this point I might ended up making a doujin of Hitomi and Shousuke..

Dex-chan lover
All you Hitomi haters should go explode she is an absolute dreamboat

Not bad, pre funny. Honestly, I enjoyed this chapter, and the parents chapter much more than the recent komi, tadano, man bag chapters. Feel like the chapters following those 3 have all gone down hill ever since Man Bag and komi admitted to each other that they both wanna bang Tadano

Aggregator gang
I know a lot of people don't like Hitomi, and yes, she is ANNOYING. But let's face it, she is doing a major favor for Shousuke, he probably will appreciate all the effort put into making him get next to other people and interact with them. Maybe they will fight about it, but without Hitomi there Shousuke was just a nice face, talented guy and a shitty personality. I speak this as an introverted, but Shousuke is an egoistic self-centered person who looks down on other people. Hitomi is there to show him that there is nothing wrong with interacting with others (even if it's against his will).

Banned
So Hitomi is just a less sexually broken Najimi? Why couldn't Najimi have just been like that from the beginning then

Dex-chan lover
Even his family doesn't know what his voice sounds like!!

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't like Hitomi. She devalued her brother. She compared Hitohito to a piece of tofu. No, this is not something that a sister should say for her brother's passion.

Dex-chan lover
You guys realize Shousuke could just tell Hitomi he doesn't need her help and she'd stop, right?

Users who are viewing this thread