Dex-chan lover
I like asses and tits so I'll follow for now. As long as the MC doesn't visit Patheticville too often.

this sounds like hell,
"oh no the wind blew my skirt up, you pervert you saw didn't you?"
"I tripped over you and ended up in a lewd position, you're scum"

Dex-chan lover
Author really had me in the beginning, I was convinced that this would be the typical story when the protagonist and black haired girl have a mutual crush but never manage to confess, only for him to fall for the main heroine in the end.

I can see she squish her "cat"..
Damn that must be really puffy then..

Dex-chan lover
First, they're asking a highschool student for +450 bucks, how the fuck could he afford such amount of money? The author should've either made him a rich kid or made those gold diggers ask for a sum that an average highschooler could actually afford to pay.
Second, if blackmailing was as easy as taking a slightly embarrassing picture of someone and threatening him to post it online if he didn't pay an absurd amount of money then I'd be a millionaire right about now, I don't thing that the author is even trying to make this manga at least a little grounded, he's just throwing random shit left and right to make the plot move on without paying any attention to logic

Dex-chan lover
He... He is a pervert after all... Also, let the girl fight of she wants to, man. You can treat her injuries later. No biggie.

Perfect, need more gyaru with Gal Gohan coming to an end. Looks action-ish, interesting too, getting some Rokudou no Onna-Tachi vibes which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread