Double-page supporter
So... this chapter is the typical ecchi... but i didnt saw anything smuty... so does that mean it will happen later on? Or its just mistagged?

The moment the "nice girl" appeared I made a prediction, either she was a slut or a bitch, in the end she was both, meh.

Dex-chan lover
"girls shouldnt be fighting"

........................................somehow i dont like that guy way of thinking . maybe ill drop it after reading few chapter

Dex-chan lover
I came expecting something like that kurogals×sensei one,but with more variety and a younger mc. It's not.

Not sure I like the way it immediately made it clear that every girl there is maliciously indecent except 1. If we don't get some decent supporting cast pretty quick, I think I will drop it, but tall girl + violent maiden is neat so let's add it to the list.

Group Leader
didn't think I'd ever see boobs blush but here we are

won't hope for much from this one, though wouldn't it be wonderful if it went beyond my expectations

Dex-chan lover
This kind of concept works for a one-shot, not sure how a serialization will hold up.

Double-page supporter
Reading something like this kept slapping me with my (probably) weird assumption of myself:

Friend A: hey pst, I think that girl likes you!
Friend B: HAHA look everybody! (me) and (her name) is a couple!
Friends : Woohoo! *kept cheering something
Me : *AwkwardSmile Ah ha ha, nice joke
Heart : Doubt it, doubt it, doubt it, I veeeery doubt it, nobody likes you bro
Me To Heart: Yeah you're right, let's just ignore them, probably going to forget it in few days

Aggregator gang
'Girls shouldn't fight each other!'

This madafaka tryna steal mah boy Shirou's annoying ass lines.

Power Uploader
Well, this started as the dirt of the earth, but it seems to actually have an interesting concept.

Double-page supporter
"From the innocent panties she's wearing she's definitely not a bad girl!!"

Yes, this is totally how you judge a person's character...

I'll admit I got a kick out of that line just because it was so stupid, but overall the writing in this manga is awful.

Dex-chan lover
I already know who best girl is.

I hope this gets the romance tag. A tall, assertive girl with a short, awkward boy is my favorite relationship dynamic to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread