Dex-chan lover
These on the nose naming systems Japanese authors use is gonna kill me from laughter. Her name is Kuzuryu. HER NAME IS TRASHY DRAGON! LOL

Fed-Kun's army
I just came here to give @Czero a round of applause.

On topic, I actually looked at the raws way before, glad to see it's getting translated.

Aggregator gang
"What a nice girl." Sees black pantsu, "She's a slut!"
"Girls, don't fight." "why didn't you save me sooner?"
Trash mc right there.

Okay... It seems like you can decide girls' personalities based on their panties...
Interesting...

Double-page supporter
One of the most pathetic MCs I seen in a while. No cancel that. Kingdom of Zs is still much worse...
Got to be thaat beta if your complaining and going to leave a school just cause its full of girls. He let them walk all over him. Then looks at her panties in the most "Obvious" fashion .. what did you think was going to happen ?
what to do, read or drop.... hmmm. But I raelly like the tall delinquent types... Might give it a few.

ps- the colour of a girls panties relfects the colour of their hearts.

Aggregator gang
somewhat interesting but why cant the MCs just be a normal guy, not "beta", not "alpha", just a normal fucking guy who can stand up for himself?

Dex-chan lover
"If you were gonna help me out anyway, couldn't you have shown up sooner?"

Without that line, I might have tried to continue reading this manga. But that line marks the dude as despicable. He didn't even thank her for saving him from blackmailing, but berated her for not showing up faster, as if it was somehow her obligation to help him. What an entitled piece of shit MC. I've suffered through some (all too common) series with loser MCs, but this here is something else entirely.

@Kaarme
"If you were gonna help me out anyway, couldn't you have shown up sooner?"

Without that line, I might have tried to continue reading this manga. But that line marks the dude as despicable. He didn't even thank her for saving him from blackmailing, but berated her for not showing up faster, as if it was somehow her obligation to help him. What an entitled piece of shit MC. I've suffered through some (all too common) series with loser MCs, but this here is something else entirely.

i agreeee, but i'll still read it to see where it goes. if it gets unbearable then rip :(

Dex-chan lover
A pure gyaru?! just what my heart needed.
lol do you guys realize that if the MC wasn't an "entitled piece of shit", "pathetic", "trash", etc... there would be no manga. Not only this one, A LOT of manga would not exist. At least he's not edgy.

Aggregator gang
Judge girl by their panties
White = innocent
Teal/blue = cute
Black = bitch
Purple/red = slut

Users who are viewing this thread