Double-page supporter
Nobody:
Me: dude didn't even wash his hands smh

MC is too much of a beta. Other romcom MCs nowadays wouldn't get flustered so easily, they'd actually embrace it, reverse trap the girls. That's the best kind of MC.

What's funny is that a pure nice girl who is actually a bitch but is in fact an innocent virgin who gets flustered when pushed.

can we please get a new gal manga that isn't gross ecchi shit. When I saw the cover on a JP site I got hopeful, I need to stop letting that happen.

Group Leader
@Gyarurun What? We had a bunch of those before, now is the time of the Ecchi Gal manga, dont like, get the fuck off the boat :D

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: This happened in real life. A high school in Japan only had one male student while the rest were females.

@Arcversion

I mean i dont think theyd expect him to pay right this second, thats part of the scam. you charge an obcene amount of money that he cant pay, tell him that he can pay it a little by little but then charge an absurd interest rate while keeping the photo to blackmail him so that he never leaves your "debt" until he has enough and quits anyways but by then you already got prolly more than enough money from him

Again a chicken stupid protagonist . He should lost all money and be bullied . I hate a smitten chaaracter 😔

Dex-chan lover
That moment when in a school full of chicks, the biggest "pussy" is the only guy LOL
Im not asking for a chad who would have fucked them all or a badass who acts overly cool, but dude, grow some balls...

Double-page supporter
I've no problem with him being cowardly, but this kid is kind of gross. Deciding someone is "good" based on their underwear? Gross. 🤢

@Czero
No, we don't. Nearly every gyaru manga is bullshit that sexualizes them, esp high schoolers. There's about 5 I can think of that don't at all, not counting ones with gyaru side charas (Komi-san for example.)
Gyaru is a style that is supposed to go against what men want, as a rebellion against beauty standards, seeing it watered down to a fetish is disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
A tall, assertive girl with a short, awkward boy is my favorite relationship dynamic to watch.

lol, i.e. prime self-inserter fantasy right there

but ya, meh to this chapter... would have been better if this manga had a more alpha MC as we've already seen soooo many of this same setting with beta fck MCs -_- like I get self-insert manga sell, but come on :/

Group Leader
@Gyarurun So much bullshit condensed into one post I almost feel like you are just a troll... But Ill bite anyway, Gyaru is a fashion that is considered as not conforming to, and rebelling against, the Japanese standards of its society, at the time when women were expected to be housewives, and fit Asian beauty standards of pale skin and dark hair. For women this fashion was for them to be more racy and freewheeling, with some feeling it caused a ruckus, juvenile delinquency and frivolousness. It was NEVER about being anti sexual you complete knob.

Dex-chan lover
Biggest yankee is biggest hero.
(And MC boy is tougher than wet tissue paper - that's a nice twist)

@Czero
Dude. I am a gyaru and have been for years. Most gyaru, even the circle of Black Diamond ( Biggest gyaru circle in jp right now,) have voiced that while supposed to be flashy, they hate being seen as 'sluts' and hypersexual. I'm not saying it's anti-sex completely, but there's a stigma that does come with it, you can want to present yourself as sexy and wild, without wanting men to think it's okay to completely sexualize you and place labels of 'easy' and such. This is the mindset of most gyaru nowaday as doujin and general manga is on the rise. Unless you're in the style yourself, and/or speak to other gyaru on a regular basis along with actually paying attention to what they say in videos of casual talk, please refrain from saying that this type of stuff doesn't portray gyaru in a bad light, the 'pure but she totes looks like a slut' is gross too, again placing those types of labels. GALS! Is specifically about this stuff, which is considered the "gyaru, for gyaru" series. Anjou does this as well, with the MC defending her with the boys who are trying to imply she's easy because of her clothes.

Group Leader
@Gyarurun Why are you even here, reading this stuff, your not helping your case, your just making things worse (if you are even a gal, which, lets be real, your not). This stuff is FANTASY, which means this stuff is not real, real gals do NOT act like this, its fun to imagine if they did what that might look like. You really need to learn the difference between the real world, and fantasy world, because you have it crossed up in your head.

@Czero
Cause I'm having fun LOL. Also literal proof I am is in my bio. You literally implied in your other posts that this is how real gals are supposed to act. 🤷

Group Leader
@Gyarurun So you just post Gal manga stuff on twitter everyday, and that proves?..... What exactly? None of what you said refutes my point that Fiction is Fiction, it is supposed to be fantasy, people scream about how they want things to be like real life, until a manga comes along that portrays real life, then all they do is nit pick it to death. People want fantasy, that want to imagine what it would be like to be a single boy in an all girls school (knowing full well that it would not be like any manga, and in reality it would be pretty boring). but what if? That is what manga like this try to explore. They are not saying all gals are easy sluts, or heartless bitches, stop projecting and move on, because this manga is obviously not made for you.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is the best place to develop spell "Begone Thot!!"
But, really, considering what women capable to do against men, yeah, the MC is kind of in a deep shit. One wrong label get attach on him and he's done for life. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread