Well, i'd ended up like the MC in the same situation... How scary, and thanks for the chapter. 9/10

ivv

Dex-chan lover
im sorry but...
this...... is a waste of paper, space, data and time.

Fed-Kun's army
@ivv
I respect your opinion.
Now my opinion: Not all manga is meant to be taken seriously. Fiction can stray as far from reality as you want, no matter how much people complain about it. Because its fiction.

Double-page supporter
Only reading because of a strong gyaru, also there's hentai plots with exactly similar premises.

uhm, isn't she the one showing the panties? wouldn't she the one getting the burn if it goes online?

I remember reading article about Japanese girl's school which switched to co-ed school and first year there was only about 20-30 boys attending and there were hundreds of girls. Now that I'm reading this manga I'm wondering would it be heaven or hell? At least it would be really hard to find male friends and I don't know how it would affect if all friends where girls.

@yukyakyuk yeah thats what i was thinking. Super weird that they all think having a picture of someone else flashing you online would be like a mark against you lol

Users who are viewing this thread