Thank you for the polished translation - I feel like I have a better handle on what happened now. :)

But what is it about this series that makes for the scanslation group drama?

Double-page supporter
"No longer collaborating". Hopefully there won't be another scanlation drama

im fucking tired of this shit, just release new content instead of fighting childishly like this.

Thank you for the translation! The quality shows not only in the translation but the editing as well!

Ty for the re-release in better quality. The difference between KKJ and you is most noticeable in what they have done to Ch 31.

The language translation of the other group done by themselves shows how deeply flawed their methods are. All other aspects of the translation can wait or be delayed, but the core parts, the language translation needs to be on point. Not perfect, just good enough to eliminate misunderstandings and miscommunication. Which KKJ ain't doing. Reading their 30/31 made me feel like I was having as aneurysm.

Group Leader
@shunnie We are, too. This was going to be new content, but KKJ split off the collab and released their chapters without telling us, which is why it's not considered "new," anymore. This chapter was done, like, a week ago, but we planned to save it for after chapter 29 (which we were waiting on the TL). When they released their CH 30, it was a surprise. This was actually the "original;" the "New Content."

Thanks, though, and I understand the annoyance of drama. In our case, though, MAS was the only side that was working to put things back together, after problems in quality and what it meant, as well as assignment distribution, where we were doing most of the work. It wasn't a childish fight, here, it was a legitimate problem, and we got tired of bending over backwards to try to fix this, to no avail… hence the split.

(However, I do respect their members and the work they've done. Our collaboration overall was lots of fun, but it was rather dysfunctional, so I'm glad that we have separated.)

Edit: Their member has commented here, and I just wanted to say that we weren't talking smack (we already cleared this up??) we were talking about the people that were, but the people who "gave the truth" misunderstood the situation. And we have given you our explanations multiple times and have been very patient. The "truth-tellers" (or at least one of the two, the other is still processing) have already apologized for overreacting/misunderstanding. It's understandable to be mad about what you thought we were doing, but we provided the explanations, and it's there.

I also don't appreciate you saying this, when you weren't even directly involved, at all, and have only heard one side of the story. Your leader knows that we didn't talk smack, so does at least one of the "truth-sayers" (again, haven't heard from the other). There's no need to claim conflict where there isn't. I don't want to be accusatory, but I won't stand for libel, slander, defamation… the works, particularly when I did nothing to insult you or your group.

I know I tried to work things out before, even to our own detriment, bending over backwards and going to great lengths to be understanding above all else, but I won't stand for you passing around lies anymore. If anyone has a right to be mad at smack being talked, it's us. And it feels as though you're relying on us being patient and considerate. I will not let you walk all over me, but I have no wish to argue about something that the people already involved, including your leader, already know what actually happened.

I hope that you will get with the program and realize that you do not represent KKJ; we have already worked things out, with the leader and people involved (minus the MIA person, but at least they're informed about the truth), and at this point you're making KKJ look bad. I have no beef with KKJ, but I am bothered by you and your behavior. So please, stay off of our chapters and let us enjoy scanlating this series in peace. You've done enough. Thanks.

@calvitre Thanks for giving me insight about whats going on, as a reader, the only thing I want to see is new content. Most of us dont read these chapters again just because another group did it, and it becomes wasted effort. I dont like wasted effort, I dont want to see it happen.

And as a person, thanks for giving a proper answer to my rather disrespectful comment.

Power Uploader
For y'all saying what happened, their admins talked shit about us so we just quit the collab :D and when we asked is that the truth they demoted the staff who told us about the shit talk and said it's not true so yea.... Well played

This thing is cursed, i tell you. Jesus. Anyway, keep up the good work. Hope all this fights ends soon, i can't understand how groups can fight for the same content when there is a shit ton of untranslated content outta there...

Thank you for the chapter. At this point I kind of feel like I should just leave the series alone until it’s completely translated or abandoned , because it constantly gets dropped and picked back up. Good luck and thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread