Fed-Kun's army
Well that's too abrupt and quick... Now I have to agonize for a month again... Thank you so much for the translation by the way.

I'm guessing mogami thinks that guy is 'corn' since he has gold hair and probbaly looks like the grown up version. Now that a love line is confirmed, it's time to add in love rival. Poor tsuruga, always suffering to get her attention...

Goddammit all.
I hate this author sometimes.
Can't let go because you want to see the ending, yet manage to make me hesitant to continue.

Fed-Kun's army
so long For this confession they made sure to show his watch a little hint I guess but was coming

My gahd. I've been stringed too long for this manga, I feel like I've been waiting for the confession for like 10yrs, might be an exaggeration but I think it might be close to that. Already crossed like 3 phases of my life.

Double-page supporter
So who is Prince Ceddy? I feel like I'm not the only one confused by his sudden importance in stopping both from talking in private.

Dex-chan lover
The chapters have been really short lately, I wonder if the author has some problems. (Like health or something)

I searched that guy’s name on google and it already appeared in chapter 258, seems like that bitch Kimiko likes him.

@macoron I don’t think that it would be possible.
As Corn he said to her in Guam that she can’t see his true form now that she has grown up. The form that she sees on corn can only be someone that she knows.

Aggregator gang
How is there no one who remembers this Prince Ceddy guy!? We've been hooked on this story for so long, and yet none of us remember him?
He obviously seems important though... I would usually be excited for that sort of development but COME ON! This was the CONFESSION SCENE! We don't need him interrupting it lol
10 YEARS I've been waiting for this I think, and I know there are people who have waited longer. What's with this new holdup???

Zmk

I have reread skip beat like 3-4 times and i cant for the life of me remember this dude

That was such a lukewarm confession especially considering we have been waiting for 20+ years for it.

U know what... We really don't need that ceddy whatever cedric right now.
I was like so into the confession, waited for years for this FREAKING scene.
Like whattt the heck??!!
We don't need a distraction.
We need to focus. Freaking focus on the confession. THE CONFESSION!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread