Who the heck is this Cedric, why the frick is he interrupting this moment I been waiting for- for years!

me: immediately starts crying 1 page in

me, the moment the plot goes back from romance to acting: FK OOFFFFFFFF

@royalsincognito ah shit you're so right about that demon pairing.

I really hope that Kyoko doesn't think Cederic is Kuon and that she'll grow to become someone who supports and understands Ren and his past. Also, I need her career to skyrocket pronto, the rest could all get into scandals and what not i don't care but my girl Kyoko doesn't deserve that I refuse!

I've been waiting for YEARS!! If this is just going to be another set of misunderstandings I'll lose it. STOP TALKING ABOUT ACTING FFS lmaooo. I barely remember what happened in the earlier volumes anyway...

@rula Cedric is the co-actor in Mokos new movie in America, he’s also the one that that bitch “Kumiko” (or what ever her name is(the one who said Ren gave her the ring)) is currently obsessing over. And lastly, it is believed that he is also Rens cousin, and the one who was in rens past, who he was chasing when Rick died.

Edit: lol there’s a better explanation a few comments down, just saw it

I made so many ugly and excited noises during the first pages cause its been YEARS since this story started and I have been waiting for their relation to start for atleast 3 fourths of those years! She was so cute and Ren is such a gentleman! But please to god dont misunderstand girl! I want to know what she thinks with the "lover" part. Either she will think he only ment in a non lover stand point or please tell me she understood that he as issues he needs help with (aka self-/hate/loathing)

The first few pages got me screamed and wakes my dorm neighbor HAHAHHAHAHA worth it!
Until the moment Kyoko responds with "yes" to Tsuruga is aching :((( now who the hell is this Prince Ceddy?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHA. YEARS AND YEARS OF AGONY, they finally confess, AND NOW MY SHIP GETS ANOTHER CANNON BALL.

AL;SDJFOIAWEFNAFIJAEW.

Anywho. That handkiss was everything...😍

Thank you for the translation! I'd like to ask you to please not write vertically. It's really hard to read like that. If you need I can help with the typesetting of the next release.

@crunchberry I think Kyouko reacted to the fact that the announcer called him "Prince" Cedric. You know how she is about fairy tales. I wouldn't be surprised if she got excited and wanted to see a "real" prince (even though she has one right in front of her).

Thank you so much for the translation!

I know Ceddy is here to cause trouble but I can't help but hope they just go to Ren's dressing room and ignore him for now........ Kyoko is probably going to think he's Kuon or another fairy prince

Oh lord I know that the year 2020 has been crazy as of right now, but I’m so glad that we’re finally getting some plot movement!!! 😭❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
oh come on now...
that hand pron reminds me of P&P 2005 and I'm here for more of that. not for ceddy. kay.

Ren does need to take care of his trauma, his bully of a possible cousin, but can we get an official date before that?!?

Contributor
Wait, wasn't there more than one person in that elevator? Everyone ignore signs?

Users who are viewing this thread