Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure all S-Class non-robotics are some form of monster or half-monster.

The monster 'cells' are new, originally people became monsters while being hyper-obsessed over something. Like how the crab guy ate a shitload of crab, Phoenixman, etc. Even Saitama fits this profile.
Darkshine was obsessed with muscles and the hard black shells of beetles. Now he's massive, powerful, and black-n-shiny. Coincidence? I think not!

TGS

Group Leader
@Kayriel Someone needs to reread the explanation of Genus.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/210100/45
DS didn't become a monster or anything like that. He had a huge human potential which allowed him to grow this strong.

That last page the neuron scribble has the "Come at me" look going on. >.<

Supporter
@OsoJr

Actually it's not ironic. It's kinda of the point of this arc.
Garou idolized heroes until he lost faith in them. And now is trying to prove that the heroes of the heroes association are "fake". Albeit more for his own sanity/ to keep his images of perfect heroes intact.
Meanwhile it shows that most of the heroes aren't really perfect. All of their have their own goals that isn't the "best for human kind". Even Saitama is like that. His goal is to not get bored. Sure he is heroic, sometimes, but he often allow enemies to power up and straight up note in the fact just so the fight gets more exciting. Even he knows he shouldn't do so.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. The early chapter said Garo's limiter was close to breaking, so shouldn't he just end up like Saitama? Why is he all monstery looking? I must have forgotten something in the story.

Double-page supporter
His hair didn't fall out naturally, obviously he didn't train enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfrost As far as I recall from the original,
his monsterization is pretty much just a pointless shell that formed somehow while his limiter was breaking? Saitama ends up talking him down from looking like a monster and he more or less went back to looking normal or something.
But I could be forgetting something, it's been a while.

Dark Shine is a good person. Notice how as soon as Garou show weakness, instead of going for the kill he goes for help.

Dex-chan lover
I really love this fight. It's a really interesting perspective that, truth be told, most people don't actually want to be challenged, they just want to win.

Users who are viewing this thread