I saw this in the webcomic but I thought that they would at least consider retconning his background for this comic. I mean he was like the only relevant Black character in this and now he's not.

Dex-chan lover
How tf are you all so confused? Have you never seen a bodybuilding competition before? Those guys bronze up to sub-Saharan Africa levels of dark. I did think Darkshine's design was an homage to Ronnie Coleman though and it's a real shame that that's not the case.

God i cant believe how extremely short Muratas chapters are for me... its like i just watched 3 or 4 pages.

Dex-chan lover
You thought it's a Saitama copy, but he can't even match up to Garou. What a bummer.

Dex-chan lover
@TGS

Yeah, no, sorry. I'm chalking that up to Unreliable Narrator. Thanks for the sarcastic reply, though.

Dex-chan lover
9ChUyV6.png

No bulli Darkshine-chan!

Everyone didn't complain about Saitama become bald and complain about Dark Shine become black!

Dex-chan lover
So many people who hadn't read the ONE version and didn't realize Darkshine was an extreme bodybuilder caricature.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the fight, he was still worried about Garou's safety in the end. Darkshine is a good guy through and through.

Me

Dex-chan lover
I really like the contrast between Saitama and Darkshine.

They both acquired great strength through intense training, both are unbeatable, both hunger for something worthy of their power... but Saitama wants a real fight and Darkshine is afraid of losing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sh1tPoster
he's most likely heavily tanned since he wears nothing but those speedo things

his skin underneath that is most likely lighter than the rest of his body

Users who are viewing this thread