Dex-chan lover
I guess he realized Garou hesitated out of a feeling, so he felt like telling him to run.

Dex-chan lover
@Ingway nobody sees garou as a monster yet and they are heroes thats why hes telling him to run he doesnt want garou to die lmao

Dex-chan lover
Darkshine not being black is really weird. I've never seen bronzer that dark before. I think I'll just ignore the parts about his past and just keep imagining him as a bodybuilding black guy.

Dex-chan lover
WA6KJ4o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there a chapter with a part about the S-ranks where the say that Darkshine was just promoted straight to S rank because of his ability without having to toil in the lower ranks? Maybe they meant he spent comparably less time in the lower ranks than most normal heroes.

EDIT: In chapter 122, he's shown to be the lowest in C rank at one point while being observed by scientists, presumably to judge him suitable for S-class. I guess he could have done some work as a C-rank hero, then beaten a level demon monster and gotten approved to S. To be fair, that's probably the history of most S ranks.

That last panel scared me for a second. Didn't see the twitter part and thought that picture on the left was from the original web comic. I knew the comic art was bad but it couldn't of been that bad 😂

I love Murata and ONE. So much extra stuff added from the pre-serialized version and it's making everything so much more interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I like black shine here idk he has more character with just one extra scene.

@BestBoy technically he is not black he's really tanned it's common for competitive body builders to tan their skin before competition it makes their muscles look nicer or something.

one example

bodybuilding.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't this chapter somehow show Darkshine and Garou knowing each other as kids?
With Darkshine being a bullied kid and Garou stepping in to beat the bullies?

Dex-chan lover
It’s common practice for bodybuilders to get a tan before a competition, either the old fashioned way or with the fake spray-on stuff. The reason? Well, for white guys, the bright lights tend to wash them out and decrease the appearance of muscle tone. So, to enhance the contrast between the glare of the lights on the skin and the actual skin tone in all those muscle crevices, they tan.

Users who are viewing this thread