Dex-chan lover
In case anyone's wondering about the head, it's obviously because his scalp sprouted so many muscles that follicles just can't find purchase anymore

Kinda pity the man, also does muscle building always lead to baldness? I mean he had hair before but now all of its gone just like Saitama

Isn't that ironic. The brave kid became a villain, while the coward grew to be a hero. Obviously there's a lot of nuances that happened in their lives, but their origins were practically the same, difference is how they handled it. The brave kid grew with pride and strong ambitions, but grew with such arrogance and cynicism, he dismissed all others and blurred his own perspective. The cowardly child grew more determined and snowballed into greater merits, but forgot his own modesty.

@Ophious It's normally when there is excessive testosterone from bodybuilding to that extent. Though there is a possibility that it's just a fashion or work related thing, since he works a combat focused job.

Dex-chan lover
He was weak, until he wasn't.

And now what's your excuse? Start lifting yo.

I imagine if he grew more muscles compress, he’ll become pitch black and eventually become Diamondshine.

Group Leader
@shermaljones
uUt5SQ6.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I want to say Darkshine is a reference to another manga but I just can't remember the name of it.

I think it's an H-manga where a teen is bondage teased by a group of girls where they eventually tie him up by the dick, push it too far and the dick pops off. He can still feel through it and the girls pass it around throughout class. Eventually it leads to crazy times and the final page is basically the mother finding her son has turned into Darkshine.

For people confused, he has that skin tone because he tans a lot and uses oil on his body, also he shaves his head. Sad for him tho, even after all that the man was worried about Garou.
Also good to see that Garou still has some humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread