@xtheconman he is not black, rather he's Tanned.
You know those bodybuilding contest they hold every now and then? Men there are usually giving off that bronze shining after oiling themselfs coupled with the tann. That must be it.
Idk though why they made him darker in the anime

So Dark Shine isn't actually black; if the Twitter cesspool learns of this, they're gonna be triggered.

Dex-chan lover
What if Darkshine just actually became black because that's what ONE thought every bodybuilder was?

😂 in all honesty this is the worst fucking chapter of OPM I've read in my life...

Dex-chan lover
Dude below me kinda dumb ngl. This chapter brought to light the true mentality of a super-powerful character that never loses.

Supporter
@orochijes There are bodybuilders who start out white that become super brown through spray on tans and natural tanning so they look more defined in body building shows.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes That's just what bodybuilders do.
Dark shiny skin shows off your muscles better so they all paint themselves black for competitions. Just search "bodybuilder tan"
Here's a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F-00xliwAY

reu

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion
Nah they literally paint themselves shiny black for shows. Even blacks apply copious amounts of oils and sprays so their muscles stand out better

Damn Superalloy Darkshine has to be one of the coolest characters in this story.
But even he knows fear!

@Tensei21 Boy bye you out here on some weeb shit getting in your feelings because me, a complete stranger, doesn't like a chapter. You remember what I told you before you start snapping at people next time.

@Tensei21 Not at all I already said clearly you're 'kinda dumb' comment set me off. Its clear to me you couldn't handle me not liking a chapter so its no use pretending otherwise. Its okay there's an unchecked culture of socially inept weebs running around since time immemorial in the entirety of the anime community lashing out at people for not liking what they do because of a complete and utter lack of how to deal with opinions, you're one of these weebs and I hope you get the help you need. I've dealt with your kind before and Its primarily because of weirdos like you that don't tell people i like anime. Still I find that I have to thank you for your deficiencies as it gave me something other than this trash chapter to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread