@Jazz154 Insults aside don't you see how ironic it is to demand me to explain why something is bad in my opinion? I don't really feel like it tbh and since we're telling strangers what to do how about you go for a walk, I hear the weather's great.

Honestly it's just a bodybuilder thing. He is likely just darkly tanned/spray tanned. Google it in images and it'll make sense.

Double-page supporter
god im so hyped for the next set of chapters, we bout to get to what i think is the best part of one punch thus far

@Greenfrost
Not everyone who breaks their Limiter transforms the same way Saitama did.
Orochi turned into a metamorphic giant dragon-like monster, for example. It all depends on what they strive to become.

Fed-Kun's army
The more I look, the more I'm convicted those poses and angles of Garou on the ground were intentionally made to look.... questionable.

I'll keep looking.

Edit: AND THEN MURATA REWORKS THE CHAPTER AND MAKES THEM HORNIER LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, page 22 needs to be updated too, Murata changed that one as well (added shoulder swirls and fixed Garou's face).

Aggregator gang
Super cool! I like the battle so far. Garou seems to not have abandoned his humanity completely but he seems to be on the road towards doing so. I can only hope he does not become some mindless monster

Banned
Oh... so Darkshine wasn't a melanite afterall. He was just a regular Japanese guy who.... has adopted full-body blackface?
I don't even know what to make of that. I mean is that the most racist thing ever or not?

Oh well, at least Garou's eyes finally match.

@SotiCoto oh and i forgot to mention bronze sprays, most bodybuilder uses heavy bronze sprays to make them darker and shinier, and y'know mangas and animes like to overly exaggerates everything (like darkshine's muscles) so you know how it be

Banned
@goddamn1925 : Well, the topic (bodybuilding) disgusts me, so it is only natural I wouldn't know much about it.
Still, given his facial features also look like a melanite, it is a real shame to find out he isn't. Kinda typical of Japan though.

Users who are viewing this thread