Dex-chan lover
Wait, which of you heathens isn't wishing for Tadano and Katai to get locked in the gym storage room? What kind of pagan upbringing did you all have?!

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga is using The Simpson's template of making the background characters interesting and not just one-dimensional.

Fed-Kun's army
LAVENDER! You heard that folks?! It's time to worship our color lavender!

Also... stay healthy and wash your hand

Dex-chan lover
LMAO so much for keeping it a secret. I guess Ru..."A-san" has not been very subtle

Dex-chan lover
Lavender? Would've thought she'd prefer violet.

Glad to see more of the old cast back again. The new class is great, but I did miss these two. And as always, they're so into Komi's romance endeavors.

Dex-chan lover
sasaki being sasaki
emote.png

Double-page supporter
@Panino
As a degraded follower of Her Unholiness the Goddess of Fangirlism, i find this a matter of great importance to know Trapdano's underwear physical properties. :)

Nice recap episode hahaha.

Page 4 first pannel:

PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!!! NOTHING WILL BE WRONG!!! THERES NO BLAME, THERES NO FAME!!! ITS UP TO YOU!!!!

@MarqFJA87 Of course, my point is that those questions, even the ones with actual info, were hardly enough for that much conclusion. (also the joke, unless I'm praising or thanking someone for their amazing work, such as the scanlators, I'll always make a joke or a pun... but yeah, you get the idea)

Dex-chan lover
how much romance mangas do you have to memorize to guess the rundown like that? until your eyes go full-on kira kira like sailor moon?

Users who are viewing this thread