Group Leader
This feels like a recap anime episode. Useless as hell. Even shows that basically nothing between Komi and Tadano happened during the festival.

Dex-chan lover
Sasaki Ayami, asking the important questions for us all. The questions we all want the answers to, nut know better than to ask.

Dex-chan lover
please please please please please please please please please please please please! Tadano and Komi together in the gimnasium storage all night.

Fed-Kun's army
@CheerTheDead Black or grey, most likely, as many male underwear are.

And we have Moe-san who knows the whole story somehow, Kometani-kun who is always there to give us useful comments, and of course f♦king mind reading Tadano. There is nothing weird at this point with a (pretty good)Shogi player that can deduce a whole situation with only some minor hints.

Anyway, good chapter, love the see Komi-san chatting with her friends about love, even if there is little progress in that front.

Dex-chan lover
Mikuni might want to take a break from Shogi and start playing Yu-Gi-Oh instead. She just totally pulled a "Not so fast, Kaiba Komi!" right there, and she could probably entrap a ton of players with her analytical skills. Plus she's emotional enough to cry and yell enough, which helps you believe in the heart of the cards and make bullshit stuff happen in your favor out of nowhere, whenever the plot would get more conveniently exciting if that happened.

Dex-chan lover
Tournament ?
What tournament ?
Seems I missed something, the start of the chapter totally went over my head...

Aggregator gang
Lmao they totally already know but having fun with komi nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
yo forget the love triangle shenanigans, i want these three to gossip for the rest of the manga from now on 🤣

They don't know that Komi and Rumi are both playing with Tadano like a toy; Things like you go on date with him, then I go on date with him but don't tell him that it's a date because his feelings don't matter at all, right? Real nice girls these two....... Ahhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
@kabalfs: ... You do realize that Mikuni's deduction did not at all factor in the color of Komi's underwear (which was the first question), right?

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn it...

Every girl is best girl and Komi-san is their queen that rules over the collection of best girls...

Dex-chan lover
If you think there's going to be lewd fan art of Komi-san in lavender underwear, then you're Goddamn right there will be.

Contributor
So this week, we learned absolutely nothing new other than the color of Komi-san's panties.
...Which is probably definitely more than worth it for many readers, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread