Dex-chan lover
@CheerTheDead

You're not a pervert, you're a king for asking the question everyone has but nobody has the balls to say.

Dex-chan lover
Mikuni goes: you see a pond, i see a sea.

She read Komi-san down to her soul. But have to say, Mikuni was cute crying for "losing" in the tournament, to cry because you feel you could do more is something i admire, i never had that in me.

It's pretty obvious that those two also read this manga. Both of them knew it. ALL ALONG 😂

Dex-chan lover
it's really great that Komi has some friends she can just hang out with independent of the whole Todano group. These three are fun.

Fed-Kun's army
@Duribu which this is kinda thanks to Tadano he really helped Komi-san to make friends and helped her to go to the school trip

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I really want Komi to hang out with other girls like Onemine or Agari, but at the same time enjoy it when she hangs out with these girls. Why did the author have to make so many best girls D:<

That, was a surprisingly accurate description of what happened man, she's scary as hell

@MTerra Sherlock Holmes much? That or she reads the fecking manga like we do... To deduce that much from "was Komi-san's panties lavander?" is quite the achievement.

Dex-chan lover
0zeULhU.png

Contributor
It's really nice to see Komi improving her relationship with the friends she's already made - though I kind of have to wonder about what Tadano is to Komi and how close they are. Like, I think Manbagi is Komi's best friend, followed by these two, which I find weird, considering Tadano's been with her since the beginning of the story. I know that Komi loves Tadano (and vice versa) and is great friends with him, but Im beginning to feel like their reluctance to really do anything about their feelings is preventing them from forging an even deeper bond. Doesn't help that Tadano hasn't appeared much lately.

Not really complaining or anything, just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread