Aggregator gang
@BestBoy

I thought it was a joke, but we actually get a mecha academy training arc instead of brothel scenes

Remember aspiring writer's: exposition should be less than 20% of what you write. Not 99%.

Dex-chan lover
When the plots exposition dumped in a 0.5 chapter...
Hopefully numbered normal chapter will have the usual contents.

Lmao so many guys here surprised by the mecha. Even though mechas were explicitly stated in a previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I can see why you guys didnt have the drive to translate this chapter. What a shit show, the author should stick to the perverted stuff why bother with plot if it's just an info dump. Lmao.

Thanks for translating I'm not hating on you but the author for bad writing lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep It could have plot, but they should stick to a plot. Could have started out with him doing the potion making shit, going to brothels, then hearing about the school from the student girl from the brothel to which he later joins out of interest and change of pace. While still going to brothels, fucking and helping the women, traps, men, reverse traps a long with this heavens gate thing. He would have had the easier life just making potions and going to brothels, but it'd probably get boring after a while. The potion making stuff i mean, though he did get banned from the best place.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm? I don't remember him contacting elves or any heaven gates at all

Fed-Kun's army
@criver No, adult men do it in real life, no need to keep such things for dreams. As for mechas, I doubt most people can do so in real life, so its kept in the dream realm :p
PS: Of course, there are exceptions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZWNn5qZ7U

Dex-chan lover
@Seink Unless you meet your ideal partner (which is virtually impossible) you will still have dreams of a better partner/more partners. Same thing with manliness - you will want to be stronger and leaner than you are currently regardless of how strong you are. Giant robots on the other hand, is something little kids dream about.

Users who are viewing this thread