Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
When he made that elf prostitute cum, her orgasm opened her “heaven’s gate” and caused a minor earthquake iirc. It was supposedly a shameful thing that an elf could be brought down by a human.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand the part about the colored hair and beard. Why did that make the elf think of the MC?

Double-page supporter
And people wonder why I hate elves so much. So arrogantly childish, all that lifespan and so immature.

Dex-chan lover
2 elves talking about things we don't care about.
Suddenly, a wild gundam appears.

Dex-chan lover
No sex in this chapter, but to be honest, plot and worldbuilding like this is why I like this comic. So I'm satisfied.

Double-page supporter
I at least wanted to see that tomboy elf get serviced by some bishies, but noooo, just politics and monologue...

Very confusing translation.
Good thing people here warned me months ago about the dumb shift to mechas.

I didn't even know the brothels had female clients, did they show that?
They also didn't show the female elf getting any service either.
And now a shift to Mecha, does he continue to go to the brothels he's not banned from?

Original WN, at least to the point I read,
still had brothel visits in addition to mecha piloting and politics. Sex skills are highly correlated with mecha piloting skill. I hope at some point whores did more piloting, but the closest it came in the bits I read were female mecha students that worked as part-time prostitutes. MC was clueless to overall geopolitical situation and his effect on it, but he was having a massive effect on status quo.

Users who are viewing this thread