Thanks for the chapter, and keeping the translation. Your translations are the best.

Thank you for the quality and the translation
Meanwhile, may this change the Summoners Hunter opinion of her even a little?

The way he bids somehow really infuriates me. Like.....how stupid is he? Pushing up the prize on items he could've gotten cheaper...that's not love, that's stupidity! Gah! WHY?!

It doesn't matter how shiny they are, they are real eyeball and that makes them gross to me.

Also I don't understand why the brooch was consider shabby. It looks fine and lot more interesting than the ring. Then again I don't have an eye for jewelry.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Stormdragon Im not a jewelry person as well but honestly all the stuff there looks super lame except for the brooch.

As for the eyeballs. YUCK!

Thank you again for the clean redraw, the sfx, and the easy to understand translation.vSome parts differ completely from the other translation 😅 but this one always makes more logical sense (it makes sense the brooch is from her mother's family passed down by mother's to marrying daughters, rather than by the in-laws). Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Read both translation so is it mother heir loom or inherited inlaw heir loom for the incoming wives to the family. Because one says the other but the other other doesn't. Kinda inclined it to being inlaw because she gave it up.

Double-page supporter
Why's that regular auction customer mad; mad duke just saved him money.

Myyyy. Duke Argentine is the sweetest!! Hnggggh ❤❤❤

I personally prefer your translation. ❤❤❤ But I wonder, does collaborating not work? They could do the cleaning or something. Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread