He's kind of a shit tailor if those buttons came right off. He needs to pay more attention in school.

How has this dumbass not changed schools immediately after what happened in chapter 1, considering that according to him, a slip-up can "ruin his life"? Either he's the world's greatest moron or he's a masochist and secretly enjoys the mistreatment he gets.

What's with the comments? Chill and just enjoy. This is a romcom story. Don't think too much about it.

Aggregator gang
why in the world anime boy in girl school always like this? lol

Aggregator gang
I'd rate this a 9, but I want to fckin punch all the girls that tormented mc. (Just once tho)

Only realized waaaay later, the nipples here are added in and show up nowhere in the rest of the manga.

I am starting to feel that Japanese men are largely masochistic submissives........

Dex-chan lover
Dear translator: Overbust measurement is just one part at deciding your cup size and can't determine much alone. She'd be US DD/E only with around 28 freedom unit underbust resulting in a 28DD/28E cup? Larger underbust means smaller difference between UB and OB measurements and smaller cup size.

As a sidenote, she's drawn as way larger than that, too.

@nobaka And thank you.

Edit: this guy should just strap a gopro or three to himself to avoid any bullying. Can't claim he did anything wrong if he's got evidence otherwise. Plus he could take down so many bullies with the evidence. Just get a big 128gb sd card and backup batteries, record all day every day.

He should also be reporting the bullying to school officials but he doesn't so obviously this is forced writing to make this universe work.

@egie i did some research and there's some issues with "herbivore men" but also in an opinion piece a Japanese writer dating a western guy was shocked to find that her Japanese friends hadn't banged their husband's in years under the opinion that sex was only for making g kids. Also there was some survey showing sky high virginity among both sexes and non-interest in sex among women (it didn't list male survey results). I'm no expert, but it is definitely a cultural IRL issues among both tenders that's percolating into their media production.

Japanese government seems like they're in denial despite lowest birth rates probably on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread