Dex-chan lover
I wish 4/1 would just end already. Get rid of the snipers

Double-page supporter
if this isn't Not a Scans Scans Group and it isn't a big ole april fool, then is using their footer just......stealing(?)

I swear some of you guys need to learn to lighten up. It's April 1st and doing a little translation sniping is far from the worst that could be done. I mean we could be getting flooded with fake transaltions in general with nonsense text and making the entire site a mess until mods clean it all up.

I agree translation sniping is normally bad but just for now let it go? The fact this translation snipe happened on April 1st is either a massive coincidence or a prank. So chill.

Dex-chan lover
FYI april fools jokes should be funny to at least some other people than the one doing the prank

Dex-chan lover
Damn sniper is shooting anti material rounds. My eyes are destroyed, so is my brain.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
GUYS calm down, look at the date the sniper account was created, it was created on 4/1/2020, aka April Fools day, y'all fell straight into the trap:
Why would a sniper choose to use the credits of another group?
Why is the translation not memey or absolute trash?
Why would they go out of their way to translate even sfx when other groups do not?

This is really funny in a meta way lol.

@Cynic oh right, I remember bethrion talking about how small she was
but I thought ruenti was about 21, I guess they really do grow faster than normal but still, im surprised haha

also, who is the girl in 'child of the house' being shipped with, is it the guard ??

Group Leader
Person, I love you... but I can't read half your translations because the Korean text wasn't removed. TTvTT

TO BE VERY CLEAR: THIS IS AN ACTUAL SWIPE AND NOT AN APRILS FOOL JOKE. Someone under the guise of trying to improve their English, swiped the hard work of NASS and released these translations WITHOUT PERMISSION.

TO WHOEVER RELEASED ALL OF THESE CHAPTERS: WTF YOU THIEF! You obviously have no ethics or morals. YOU SHOULD REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS, but I guess you don't know how to because you're a piece of shit. I guess your parents didn't teach you that stealing is wrong. OR you just are not capable of knowing what's right or wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Y-Quynh Correct, her guard Emiel. He's got the same age gap but the art makes him look even older.

I'm probably talking out my arse about Konrad and Ruenti being close in age anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread