Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't it basically the apocalypse if he creates a harem of non-orcs and has kids with all of them?

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought this manga couldn't get more random...

Aggregator gang
Mfw reading this series
Screenshot-20200403-042006.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Marchimarch on one hand, so far the isekai is useless. On the other hand, considering the popular trend of Isekai worlds, this does feel like an isekai; Just not the Isekai as its originally meant (I mean, Digimon is an Isekai but it sure as hell doesn't feel like our modern Isekais).

Contributor
@Zugzwane He's not impotent, but most likely the family line will have to reset with his kid otherwise his grandkids will either die immediately or go insane.

Once again it is confirmed that his parents are off-brand Gannon(dorf) and Zelda, and now we find out that the kid is off-brand Link.

HEY LISTEN!!!

Dex-chan lover
Even after all that work it's a 80-90% chance of failure still?

I know manga are all about beating the odds, but if he nearly obliterated everyone at 5 years old, proceeding even with an 80-90% chance of him rampaging again but with an additional 9 years of age + 4 years of hell training seems like a ridiculously awful idea.

Dex-chan lover
Well a fairy is fine too, i played too much and read too many doujin/H game but we could put you at use, fairy

(80/90% chance of failure? nah am good i played divinity original sin 1/2 and missed like 10 atq in a row at 98% hit chance)

Dex-chan lover
so...if he make baby with outside tribe then the baby definitely gonna end up exploding?Ah man what a sad fate after having a "harem" as your sole motivation for the past 4 yrs lol

Dex-chan lover
the one thing iv learn from playing Breavely Default is to never trust fairy with strange mark

Double-page supporter
Ok, so wouldn't this mean that any child he has w/ another race is pretty much guaranteed to be a ticking timebomb?

So I guess he could handle his power (without dying and all) with the help of the "spirit kings" power, well that's just a nice coincidence there. OK
SO in total Our mc has the power of
The strongest hero (his mama)
The strongest demon lord [with centuries stacked of power]
Trained by; said Hero, Strongest martial artist, The president of one of, if not the most, prevalent goods company (guessing) since mc knows of it even from the village he lives in, The last king known for his wisdom, and a omnipotent Slime sage that is already known for being all-knowing and powerful-----Not to mention he was on par with all these people and more at the age of 5
oh yeah
He's also the chosen hero by the spirit king
…...Why are all the isekai stories these days about harems and god level power pretty much right off the bat (though sometimes I enjoy these)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's right... that fairy is hot. Oh, what have I awakened to...

i feel their time would have been better spent training the female evol orcs of the village to transform into their bishojo forms for the MC to get close to. Because the MC endured hellish training for a singular goal, but now if he tries to fulfill that goal(impregnate cute girls from other races) he would be making world ending time bombs.

I wonder if the reason the chieftain daughters were shunning him was because either
1. The chiefs helped suppress the 5yr old MC, and therefore know about what will happen if their daughters were to be impregnated by him
2. The chiefs were in on the scheme to train the MC and brought their daughters. It was kinda strange that none of the chiefs brought a son to the chief meeting. But this could just be an isekai harem troupe.

Dex-chan lover
wait, then isnt it super bad if he has offspring? like those babies are gonna be calamity lvl from the moment they are born

Users who are viewing this thread