Dex-chan lover
That scumbag wants to sell her virginity. At least I don't have to worry she will be turned into damaged goods before then.

How to make me despise a protagonist in one line...

It would be fine if he was worried about her mental and physical well being but he quite literally does not spare a single thought about anything like that. Nope, his only concern (as he ponders buying a person) is whether or not she's "damaged goods". To top it off there's a massive dose of hypocrisy as he calls the merchant a "scumbag", apparently lacking even the slightest bit of self awareness. Because it's OK if he does it!

The beginning of this manga was honestly kind of fun because it was so stupid and over-the-top but now that the intro arc is over we seem to be falling squarely into the absolute worst of isekai tropes. And to make it worse the last couple of chapters have lost what originality the early stuff had. It's not stupid fun trash anymore, it's just plain trash.

For some reason I literally despise this mc and want to cut his eyeballs, ears, tongue, arms and legs off, so for the rest of his life he’s a blind, deaf, nub mute!

I appreciate the chapters very much! But dang, r u guys properly resting? XD Hope ur whole scan group takes care!❤️

Aggregator gang
@Kevadu You understood it in the wrong way, he didn't meant it for himself but rather because the slave trader mentioned her being a virgin he will do anything and everything to literally keep the goods safe so the price doesn't go down and also to not make his reliability as a slave trader to become tarnished. That's basics even irl (not the slave trading but the selling or trading however you may call it of any type of goods or merchandise).

Oh yeah, thanks for the chapter, hilarious as always, keep the shit up.

Banned
calm down bros, do you want to impregnate girls that much holy shit it's too fast

Dex-chan lover
suddenly cooking manga

Plus I'm pretty sure merchant god would be rolling in his grave (if he was dead) after seeing him take this route, cuz with his strength it'd be 1000x time faster making money by just killing monsters and then hiring few people to do the stall and advertisments

Aggregator gang
Finally, isekai is relevant. Still completely unnecessary, but at least serves a purpose. If only it wasn't ignored everywhere else.

Dex-chan lover
Ei calm down you horny animals, of course you build up the events for obtaining your waifu and building a harem!

Have you ever played gacha? sheesh, you fools disgust me with your lack of grinding skills.
It's only right for him to put into action his knowledge with basic economics than use brute force and make a mess out of the kingdom that his great great grandfather (coin person) used to manage.

anyway, thanks for the chapter, our dear translators.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Glorious Nippon Food again huh.

I'm not against it, but something different would be nice for a change.

Aggregator gang
I thought he was gonna hunt some high rank monster and get huge fund for the elf.....

Fed-Kun's army
@mismarca nah remember, he was educated in commerce and politics. He's not a barbarian. At least not completely I guess.

Aggregator gang
@Kevadu Because if the slave trader didn't thought that way, mc would have to use less passive methods to bring her out, which he could if he wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread