The presence during all this mini arc of the ghost girl is really a burden.

I don't understand why the ghost has to be there for this arc. They're already getting blocked by Sawako, doesn't need a supernatural intervention on top of that, but whatever this is all what if scenarios at this point.

Everything start to piece together.
Kinda sad to see fumino's sad face again.
My best girl 😭

@Ophious "... if I remember correctly it's Fumino who's next, followed by Asumi then last but not least Mafuyu"

Thanks, I always like to know what to expect.

@Kisato "At least it's a two for one deal with Sawako."

@pantsu_invader "When the side characters are more interesting than the main girl. lmao"

@TheDeadTexan "I don't understand why the ghost has to be there for this arc. They're already getting blocked by Sawako, doesn't need a supernatural intervention on top of that, but whatever this is all what if scenarios at this point."

Before they introduced Asumi I actually thought Sawako would have been added and vetted for the harem. I thought she had potential and was more interesting than Ogata and Fumino. I don't know why the ghost girl was added to this arc, it should have been more about highlighting one girl with minimal other distraction (I can maybe understand having only their wing girl like Sawako.). Uruka, Fumino, and ghost girl making a cameo too was too much for this 3 chapters arc. I'll admit I'm biased on who should win in this harem series, but if each girl was going to get their own arc, it should have been treated more along how Uruka when she won (These arcs should exclude the other four main participants of the harem contenders).

ngl her storyline feels really bland like damn, the ghost seems more interactive

oh well pretty sure everyone is waiting for fumino and sensei anyways

Fed-Kun's army
The ghost makes the Ogata's ending really cheap. Like it wasn't really planned....
(Uruka ending for the win!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread