Aggregator gang
The ideal timeline is tanjiro dies but he's probably not going to die so fuck this shit.

He live long enough to see himself become the villain.
Sad.

But if the author pulls this right, it will be one hell of a plot.
The main char turns into the main villain.

I don’t feel like the author is milking the series as they had to give closure on Nezuko, and Tanjiro dying just then doesn’t really do anything. I think it’d an awesome twist if it is pulled off right. Honestly with people saying if Tanjiro died just then, I wouldn’t be satisfied with just that. What were is final thoughts scene that everyone else gets but he doesn’t?! That would be a bad ending lmao. The author knows how to write a story 👏👏.

@Styrr yeah, god forbid he be human, and hesitate to cut his best friends head of on a moments notice. Jesus , comments like this are some of the most npc tier shit.

Dex-chan lover
You actually did it Muzan
You corrupted the theme of inherited thought in a horrible, yet glorious act of spite and irony
You have your son, you have your successor. I can't help but be proud of you, you awful waffle of a person

@joel7686 He is literally human, capable of human speech, and experiences human emotions. The theme of his character is him discovering the sort of things that make people human, like friendships or whatnot.

If he just easily cut down Tanjiro like a sick puppy, it would actually betray his characterization, you fucking mong.

Aggregator gang
LMFAOOOOOO

The one thing that doesnt sit well with me is that they NEVER stablished what are the conditions for a demon to conquer the sun, which leaves room for crap like this to happen.

Still, hilarious fucking chapter, If i must say so. The only one who did something was Giyuu lmao Dunno if they can afford to let him live until they make more "turning into a human" medicine. Is very possible he converts people before that happens but oh well. Hopefully they kill him before anyone dies or he starts spawning more demons.

Aggregator gang
Is it time to switch protagonists ?!?!
Is Nezuko going to be the new main character ?

Users who are viewing this thread