@ShockSword
path C - No one knows the true answer but the author and those involved in making it, because creating guesses makes you look like an idiot

Either Tanjiro destroys himself after remembering his friends and family (seeing and fighting with Nezuko) or he becomes a demon-human hybrid cursed to walk the lands forever, maybe as a demon slayer.
Either ways its a tragedy and I'm hoping for the former.

I have a feeling that just like Nezuko (she was hungry / struggled for control at the start) Tanjiro will not kill Inosuke. The factor that the writers have not made him kill anyone yet makes me think things... But who the hell knows? They have killed off characters before.
I’m at the edge of my seat haha.

He and his sister will become heads of the demon slayer corps forever.

hopefully. I dont want him or her to die

Contributor
Guys, going by tankobon chapters 23rd ends with chapter 205 and 24 would end with 214.
@Zombiepaste Ubuyashiki junior is head of demon slayers.

Fed-Kun's army
dang, always thought Nezuko would be the one who eventually fused with Muzan

anyway, fuck endings where the heroes die, give us the happy one, no matter how contrived 😎

@A-tan my theory on this
i was trying to figure out the condition that allows demons to conquer the sun here's what i came up with:
1- the first demon to conquer the sun was nezuko and she shares the same blood as tanjiro so what she can do tanjiro can do it too( at least for the sake of this theory).
2- tanjiro can use the breath of the sun ( and there were only 2 breath of the sun users so far) so i guess if nezuko tried learning the breath of the sun she might be able to use it too.
3- also nezuko never tried conquering the sun before so she might have been able to do it from the beginning but never tried it because she never knew it was a thing.

so long story short, if a breath of the sun user (or a potential user) turned into a demon they can conquer the sun.
at least that's what i came up with trying to figure out the reason. it might be wrong but who knows it might be true.

Aggregator gang
@limboz Thats a nice theory and all but you know what I realized? That Muzan was so fucking poisoned and slowly dying by the amount of poison alone, It made me wonder If THAT isn't going to also pass over to Tanjiro. It doesn't seem the case, but man wouldn't it be great If he started to deteriorate on his own without the rest having to do anything and just stand there watching the dude die.

Anyways, I think there is a big plot hole regarding the importance of the Kamado family. We know they inherited the Breath of the Sun, but then again we are told blood doesn't matter when it comes to learning that technique... But then they make emphasis on Nezuko and eventually Tanjiro being speshul because, apparently, their blood is??? What. And Tanjirou pointing out their family has been normies for generations. It just doesn't add up. Gotouge may bs an explanation/drop some exposition on the next chapters but I'm not particularly hopeful.

Fed-Kun's army
what about nezuko..what about your brethren... WHAT ABOUT MARRYING KANAO fuck you author!!!😭

Muzan entrusted his emotion to Tanjiro and gave all of his blood and power "to become the strongest king among demons".
It is possible that Muzan is isn't the strongest one, and there are more powerful demons around.
Tanjiro with Muzan's blood and emotion is like Naruto and Kurama.
They'll need to defeat the demons stronger than Muzan.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShockSword
The author has already announced the series would end soon, so the chances of this dragging for a new ark are quite low. it should end in 5 chapters as you said.

Dex-chan lover
@Seink
This shit again? It has been proven false so many goddman time yet people keep ignoring it. It's only confirming the climax of the fight, not the end of the manga.

i doubt it will dragged longer in story. author already kill those pillars warrior like flies before muzan power.
till now theres no hint there are another pillars faction or demons groups. introducing them suddenly around these chapters would only be blatant prove that the editor pressed author to make this series into another shitty milk factory manga with awkward story stretcher

Fed-Kun's army
Pleas... I just wanted every body live or dead peacefully...

Users who are viewing this thread