Noooo! How did things manage to get even worse?! Nezuko your right there! Please let her do something! 😭

Omg wtffff... I thought this manga was coming to the end, but what now?
demon tanji looks really cool tho

Manga still ending, Tanj didnt kill anybody yet and can still be "saved" if Tanj ends up killing somebody then it will drag on. But since the guys he attacked were saved/unharmed it leads to believe that if Wani wanted villain Tanj i woulda been written to where he killed the dudes trying to help him.

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. The predictions came true. Hopefully with this some certain gripes I've had can be alleviated.

Since Tamayo is fully KIA, there's no cure to help Tanjiro this time!

🙁

GDI I WAS JOKING ABOUT MY THEORY LAST CHAPTER I WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO COME TRUE MAN!!!!

And then it will turn out that Tamayo made another sample of the demon curing drug. Nezuko will distract Tanjiro and someone else (Kanao? She hasn't done jack shit in the final phase.) will inject him. GG.
I mean, why would she spend all her life making a cure and only make two samples of it for Nezuko and Muzan?

Dex-chan lover
This feels like some RPG troupe where the MC / MC assistant becomes the true last boss after we defeat the last boss like Mana Khemia, SRW X, NieR, etc. DANG !! The author doing inertia drift this time

Group Leader
Ok, I did not expect this turn of events and the emotional stakes are higher than ever. I can't wait til the next chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
wonder if nezuko brought an emergency recovery serum just in case...

How long will it all ends? Really man, if it's still going and continues by killing tanjirou just like killing that muzan, It'll be so goddamn long.
Just can't wait for the next chapter.

Group Leader
Path A - Tanjiro is the final boss and the series will end in the next 5 chapters or so. Highly likely that this will be the case.
Path B - Tanjiro escapes and there will be a time skip that will drag on the series. An extremely unorthodox move in terms of actually completing a proper story, but it could be a Death Note situation where the creator is urged to continue to make more money.

Which would you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread