Dex-chan lover
Show of hands. Who DIDN'T know that the creepy male elf was up to no good?
No one? Thought so.

Never finding a girl that would accept a harem would make this manga better.

Dex-chan lover
"Even I would have trouble"
I doubt you would have trouble if you smashed the fragile crystal powering the shield from the inside, Ork.

Dex-chan lover
for a minute there i thougth that this series would actually confront the situation of the harem members not wanting to be part of harem.
but i guess thats out the fucking window now because shes gonna say "ok" and lose all her personality cause he saves the village from the invincible monster that no one but him can defeat.

Group Leader
@hyenagames
From what I see, the resolution is too small. And there's fragmented pixels from bad setting. (Not that mine are good). It'll be too annoying to repair all those strange pixels.
But, thanks for letting me know.

@aerozext
Thank you for the update, finally it already reached the last chapter of volume 2.
There is no need to rush, I can still wait until volume 3 come out, and then I will be looking forward for the new update.
If I ever find a good source of the raw chapter then I will tell you, so keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Page 15 glass breaks

*instantly plays Final Fantasy battle encounter theme*

Dex-chan lover
I think a bug is about to get squished.

Beautiful use of the "And suddenly... NINJA!" writer's tool. If you're stuck at an awkward part, having bad guys suddenly bust down the door is a great way to shake things up - literally and figuratively.

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu

Yeh, for the other

There are many loli demon lord, but i love this one the most
44992.jpg

There's more than one loli sacred sword too, but the one i meant is her

6933v3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo From what manga is the second picture again? I remember it's something sword and MC is a cliche boring dense character.

Users who are viewing this thread