Hope the traitor will die by the next panel..
Ponders why Orc isn't inviting Okaasan as well..

Oh, so shitty traitorous elf. Always someone in every society that has to ruin life for everyone else.

so no one is protecting the seal for the barrier that holds that huge bug and also keeps intruders outside ? the most important place in the whole village which should be guarded with the most elite soldiers ??.... alright pulling shit out of your ass, got it

Unleash the first seal and done. As his unleashed form is probably an omnivore, there will only be a light stomach ache left after he's finished with them.

Is it just me or is the "push me down" phrase an awkward and clumsy phrase to use in this manga?

Every time I read it I just cringe. I don't read Japanese but I wonder if there are other ways to phrase that and still be faithful to the original text.

Dex-chan lover
@fox879
Seeing how overused it is here without any further action? I guess you're right.
That boy learned from great teachers. But he did not get teachings from a Casanova.

Group Leader
This is exactly why I always give a snickers bar to that quiet guy at work. When the day he snaps comes and starts shooting everyone, the time he gets to my office he'll be like "thanks for the snickers bar" and pass my door leaving me unharmed.

Users who are viewing this thread