@Origami_Delights is that what this is? I haven’t checked the other chapters, but the first two chapters from this group are different from the official Tappytoon translations.

Dex-chan lover
whejhwekjhkjh this sonuvabich emperor really waltzing in here before our poor leana can even put her plan into motion 🤣🤣 rip

this is all very suspicious the second prince not mentioned in the novel was most likely dead in one of these explosions (saved by Leanas proposal to add more knights to the border) or he too is reincarnated and that is why things have changed so much.
Leana wants to be nice to Mia who she thinks will take the burden from her, however the Emperor is clearly falling for her. (im also curious about the retainer that suggested working outside on the same day that Mia shows up, very very suspicious)

Ece

Isn't that...... a cliffhanger........ ughhhh y u do this?????? Especially in quarantine...... sooooooo~ saaaaaaaddd~ TT__TT UWWWWWWAAAAH

Group Leader
interesting. she's definitely getting on mia's good side. and mia seems nice enough. i just wonder how the rest of the cast will react.

What a place to stop! All these chapters are getting me engrossed in the story. I like Leanna's character and really like how her relationship with Mia is going so far. The king needs to get a grip on his feelings lol

Thanks for the chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
To everyone hoping the heroine is not going to cause any trouble: I highly doubt that. From chapter 18 (or was it 19) in the raws I can tell she is already infatuated with the emperor and I saw a scene in the next chapter where she went to see him. Why do heroines always have to be so bad as characters ? I mean even if she backs off when she finds out he is in love with someone else (which I doubt), she was terrified of him one chapter and seeking him out the next. Also, she was crying about breaking up right before transmigrating but now she is completely over it ? What kind of bullshit is this?

The One
Staff
Admin
@SheQueen okay, here's the deal, we don't allow rips of official english releases. Your uploads (chapter 3-11) are straight up taken from TappyToons and added your credit pages. Mind explaining that?

Tagging the rest of the group for faster answer.
@Ceci_Mcr @Beauty @VoidChaos

Group Leader
Hello. I am not aware of this as I am only a part of this group in relation with God Bless You. I thought this was about God Bless You. Sorry for that. I replied before and edited it to this.

Users who are viewing this thread