Dex-chan lover
Zipang-Anime.jpg

Thank you for your service

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian Bro I have to say thank you for all the work you've done for this series as a re-drawer. This series was stuck in limbo for a long time by the previous group until your team came and took over. You guys all did a phenomenal job and many are grateful for all the humor and "plot" that came from it. Wishing you the best of luck with your future endeavors and look forward to anything you get your hands on.

Supporter
You're blue-balling me here, BLUE-BALLING ME I say! You can't leave me here like this!

Dex-chan lover
A
Hey man Thank you and all the lads involved In this project, wish you didn’t quit but i know that this series has crazy ton of re drawing.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit its happening but I'm not enthusiastic to see how her sister will inevitably win

Dex-chan lover
I still think he should just go and fuck the nurse, she should not be playing wingman.

Double-page supporter
sooo... how much jizz are we talking about? coz wouldn't it be easier to get a cocksleeve kind of condom to just catch it all, tie it off and dump, rather than always changing undies.

Yeah yeah. condoms don't really stay on a flacid noodle.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the most cultured Manga that I read though it was rather toned down this chapter. I was concerned she was going to wimp out and he would leave without seeing her, but I am pleased with the results.

Dex-chan lover
Your permission what are the author/artist? nobody needs your permission lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I hope someone will pick it up, I'm kinda interested in next chapter after that cliff 🧐

Users who are viewing this thread