Stop complaining you retards, this translation was made by a turkish team, which has never released english before. So just quit or stop complaining

IVempex Yes they're a Turkish team that translate this in Turkish not English but for whatever reason they decide to translate ch. 11 even though Tritinia already translates it in English, so of course we would complain.

@Cwavs, i have sniped no one. Normally, we translate to Turkish. But we just wanted to share our work to people asap, so they do not have to wait too much to read... We dont care the popularity or something like that. We don't even have any foreign team-mate. If you guys do not like this translation, give feedback to our discord channel so we will do better work next time! We love editing and redrawing and translating too. If we are bad in this job, we quit or get better. Do not worry about that and be cool please...

Supporter
@Gabriel377
They and another Turkish group actually approached us and asked for the tls early so they could translate to Turkish, we denied both and now this 🤔

Double-page supporter
Oh thank heavens this was just a snipe. Couldn’t even bare to finish it and was worried Tritania dropped. *breathes a sigh of relief*

Thanks for your feedback guys! As i said, if we are bad, we quit or get better. What i see is we are not good at English. So we will not publish English Chapter anymore until we find the Proofreader! Have Fun with Trtinia Scans's work! Also we will read their work to improve ourselves.

nice try mate but it really hurts to read it , you need someone fluent in english in your team

Supporter
@Notic

If it's to work your english, then its good, but try to put a notice before the chapter (some "Not English native, I don't snip the other team, but try to work my english, please point me where I'm wrong") and you will see less negative comments - like mine >.<' (or still some negative comments, but from reader who will go directly read and aren't careful...)...

Good luck!

@Tesla thanks for your kind words. i value to feedbacks so negative reviews is not a problem for me. At least i know what to do.

@Notic Wisdom was changed to smartness for some reason at the end, overall it was mostly understandable imo, so nice effort.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Translating from a language I don't know to a language I know - I approve.
Translating from a language you know to a language you clearly don't know - rejected are, approval not.
1. Get a proofer or a second line Engrish -> English translator.
2. Translate DEAD or ABANDONED stuff - it will be appreciated more than a snipe attempt on a live one.
3. But typesetting and redraw seem solid so you've got something going there.

Users who are viewing this thread