wait a sec, so Monaco is a girl? a Monster Girl(lol) so to speak... and please make her alive! don't kill her,

..this chap makes me laugh so hard somehow!

Dex-chan lover
i HATE metal bat , mumen rider , the tank top males , the B-class males , the fighter with the nunchaku in page 16 , .... , and these poor losers just run out to avoid paying the hospital bills .

metal bat says : " heroes never lose ", while he is a zero loser who was lost to the mad , rabid dog garou . metal bat is also a mad , rabid , weak , ped0 , sisc0n and fugly dog .

mumen rider is a fugly , weak dog , so his annoying , noisy justice speechs are worthless and have no weight . and i dont give a fukk about his real name . and did he just steal 1 bicycle from the hospital ? his own bicycle was destroyed when garou beat the sh!ts out of him .

i love B-class girl , and tank top girl , is TTG wearing a bra or not ?

Dex-chan lover
trivia : in japan , a girl 's name often ends with "ko" : mona-ko , hanako , sadako , kui ryoko , ...

page 15 : we have the snake hero , the lightning hero and some vague hero , does anyone remember his name ?

page 16 : charanko is still eating the banana that OPM gave him back in chapter 49 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/67542/1

x8.png

@yogaraihan60 Idk man that dudes complaints are 100% invalid, the guys literally left a note saying that they're going to go fight and that the hospital is about to be flooded with patients. The dude was complaining about them skipping out on hospital fees 🤣. Oh, and what about that giant psychic kaiju you see on TV, is it more important to settle hospital bills or beating the monster who can just walk through it. Also, he totally misinterpreted the scene with Metal Bat. MB obviously knew he lost when he said heroes never lose, he was just following the All-Might philosophy of how heroes should act. He's clearly biased, I don't particularly like any of those dudes besides Suriyuu, but complaining that they are going to fight is like complaining a man didn't wash his dishes, while his house is burning down.

This translation is better for this chapter

There are times when the mangastream chapters are the best out there, times when /r/onepunchman is the best. It's just bizarre that the official translations are never the best for any chapter... they're so vastly inferior from the rest of the pack.

Group Leader
I have no idea why they decided to slow down the arc so much. There are One chapters enough for 15 redrawn chapters after this arc is over. Is it that scary to catch up to the source material?

@Baroona

I think the way hospitals work in the OPM world is probably a bit different. With all the monsters roaming around, the government probably subsidises and pays the bills for emergency medicine and healthcare for civilians and of course, especially for the heroes.

Imagine asking a soldier to pay for the hospital bill after they already saved a lot of people doing their job! I understand places like the USA still rely on individuals paying for their own bills out of their savings or by taking loans.

I do believe that the Hero Association and the governments have a system in place to address this travesty though. Otherwise, why would anyone want to slave away for a hero career knowing that they will be abandoned the moment they become unfit for hero duty?

I really hope this isn't the case in the OPM world though since that would be very disingenuous to the heroes who put themselves at risk tackling crime and monster incidents regularly.

That was a genuinly funny chapter to me lol. A lot of the humor struck right that time.

Love this chapter, so much awesomeness! The Tank Tops take it for me though!

Fed-Kun's army
Screw other girls, Monaco-chan is best girl now.

BTW, Thanks Good Sir Scanlation for this crispy quality!

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames It's weird that you knock every male character. It's weird that you only love all the female characters. It's weird that you censor your own words like pedo and siscon. It's weird that you then ask if a female character is wearing a bra. You're weird, mate.

Users who are viewing this thread